Cedric Roussel RIP (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How's he only 45. It seems like years ago.

Rip.

junglej13

Seem to remember the home game against Leicester in the season with Keane and Roussel. Roussel went off injured and the team looked lost. Think we lost 1-0. He was such an important focal point in that team's success. RIP

Telfer85

Always remember when we signed him no one had heard of him but after the first game with Keane you could see why they did. They were such a great strike partnership that on their day the best in the division couldn’t handle.

RIP Cedric very sad, but thank you for some great memories.

Tommo1993

Real sad. It’s 99/00 where my solid memories start from, and what a team. Any memories before that season are very vague and patchy.

Rest in peace, Cedric.

no_loyalty

He’s gone far too young, R.I.P Cedric. A great player who I fondly remember.

TomRad85

Shit. That’s awful news. I remember his debut. IIRC his signing was announced pretty much the morning before his debut. What a debut he made too. RIP.
Debut 4-1 win against Newcastle right?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

usskyblue

Came on loan and lit the place up. Remember singing ‘Sign him up’. Deserved his contract and played well that following season, scoring some important goals.

Once a skyblue always a skyblue. RIP CR

Happy_Martian

Oh, feck. Did not expect this news. Another of our quiet, unspoken heroes. Keane may have taken the headlines but Cedric took the knocks.

Big Ced, may you rest in peace and may your memories be a blessing to all who knew you.

fatso

Wtf!!! Shocked to hear this, really gutted for his family and loved ones, it's no age for anyone to pass away.

Users who are viewing this thread