Cedars pub in Coundon showing the Bristol game live (1 Viewer)

Otis

For anyone who is interested.

WillieStanley

Should be online then too, eh?

All this hype coupled with SkyBet having us 1\1 to win against Posh is making me a little nervous.

coop

Means it will be on the net again :)

Going round my mates to watch it with a few beers .hes got a spiderbox which you get all the footie on.But every time I watch city on tv we are shit Forest this season for one.I hope we will have a good go at Bristol

Could everyone keep an eye out for places screening the Bristol C v CCFC game and notify on this thread - urgently need to know for every one's sake.

PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

Last time I missed half of the game when I went out to watch it vs Forest, will probably just stay in and watch online this time.

skyblueinBaku

Never been able to watch streamed games. All I ever get is adverts and a series of slowly changing still pictures. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or my PC is too old and slow.

Puck

I've been told, by those in the know, that the Charterhouse Club will be screening the game.

2rp7fye.gif

pipkin73

If anyone is going to Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria for the Easter Holidays then let me know. I can list plenty of bars that will put it on and some only 1€ a pint :claping hands::claping hands:

If anyone is going to Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria for the Easter Holidays then let me know. I can list plenty of bars that will put it on and some only 1€ a pint :claping hands::claping hands:

Is that bar still there run by the Cov fan packed with cov stuff all over the wlls?

pipkin73

Is that bar still there run by the Cov fan packed with cov stuff all over the wlls?

Been here 6 years now and never seen that bar so i would have to say no. Where abouts was it, Commercial Centre or Europa? Do you remember any more info about it?

K13rno

possibly the Pig & Whistle or Stockingford Sports Club. Both have Al Jeezera. But Prem games on too....

That's what I thought, could be a conflict of interest, I've rang the pig and whistle but number don't exist

Users who are viewing this thread