CCFCMatchdays (1 Viewer)

CCFCWALL

Hey guys i have created a new you tube channel called CCFCMatchdays basically i am planning to upload match action and the atmosphere from inside the ground i also upload vlogs of me talking about what's happened in the recent games. I currently only have one video uploaded as i only created it today. Please take a look as a lot of effort will be going into it and im only 14 so please check it out and subscribe if you have you tube. Thanks.

superskyblue

Good luck fella - one tip for you is sit your phone down the other way so the video is at a normal angle. Count your lucky stars you couldn't get a ticket for Crewe away ;)

pusbccfc

This would be fanatstic! Are you aiming on a type of video like them Birmingham city ones of the fans at away grounds?
I've said for years someone should film us for memories sake. There's barely any of the great away days like Mk, Stevenage, donny etc.

jabharty

This would be fanatstic! Are you aiming on a type of video like them Birmingham city ones of the fans at away grounds?
I've said for years someone should film us for memories sake. There's barely any of the great away days like Mk, Stevenage, donny etc.
I do like the accounts, no matter what team, that film all game on away days and upload the highlights. Much better sense of atmosphere than FLS.

Otis

Hey guys i have created a new you tube channel called CCFCMatchdays basically i am planning to upload match action and the atmosphere from inside the ground i also upload vlogs of me talking about what's happened in the recent games. I currently only have one video uploaded as i only created it today. Please take a look as a lot of effort will be going into it and im only 14 so please check it out and subscribe if you have you tube. Thanks.

I like the Sky Blue bedroom!!

Does your alarm clock play the Match of the Day theme tune?

CCFCWALL

If my phone can withstand it then yes but i need to get a flip camera, anyone have any idea as to how much they are?

Users who are viewing this thread