CCFC will go on (1 Viewer)

stevo_ccfc

We've all been here before a player leaves the club and it seems like the end of the world, but the club has always carried on.

No one player is bigger than Coventry city football club. The wages they offered can now be redistributed to strengthen the team and build a better side.

So roll on August and we can all get behind Andy Thorn and his new look side!

CCFCBen

Great post, Steve. Bring in Phillips. ;)

ajsccfc

Roy O'Donovan's jumping for joy somewhere. I bet he rolls his ankle and gets ruled out for the season.

CCFCBen

Roy O'Donovan's jumping for joy somewhere. I bet he rolls his ankle and gets ruled out for the season.

:D...he would probably do that.

ajsccfc

That's why I got big Roy on the back of my shirt, no chance of him leaving even when we're trying to give him away!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Kings goals probably kept us up this season but that doesn't mean we are doomed next season a little faith in Andy Thorn is needed as I'm sure he will make some good signings this summer.
I'm feeling pretty dejected at the moment, no King, Westwood or Gunnarson next year and knowing our club will probably sell 1/2 of Turner/Cranie/Clingan

JHarding1987

I feel the same CCFC. Had Marlon of stayedI think possibly others would do as well. Now, well sinking ship syndrome. I hope the club does somthing positive to give us all a much needed lift. Normally the pre-season optimism dissipates after the 5th game, not in pre-season like it feels today!!:(

Users who are viewing this thread