CCFC website (1 Viewer)

Speedies_Chips

Just been on to the Home Ticket section of the official site, and there is no mention of the Crewe game or the offer. Latest item is about the Kids for a quid offer for the Chesterfield game.

It's pathetic and totally unacceptable in my view. No wonder no-one goes. Someone should be accountable for such poor marketing.

Last edited:

lewys33

Just been on to the Home Ticket section of the official site, and there is no mention of the Crewe game or the offer. Latest item is about the Kids for a quid offer for the Chesterfield game.

It's pathetic and totally unacceptable in my view. No wonder no-one goes. Someone should be accountable for such poor marketing.

Yh i'm not going to go for the same reason. WHAT DO THEY EXPECT US TO DO?!

Ian1779

Have you tried just calling them.. maybe it's an error they could fix quickly if they knew rather than just bitching about it on here.

ajsccfc

That page is brand new, when the topic was created there was absolutely nothing up which is a bit mad when the last home game of the season is a couple of days away.

cmoncity

I tweeted club they replied straight away saying the issue was being rectified which i think it already has!PUSB

Speedies_Chips

Have you tried just calling them.. maybe it's an error they could fix quickly if they knew rather than just bitching about it on here.

I'm not bitching about it and it doesnt give me a big problem. Gallagher Retail park is on my home from work so I will be getting them tonight anyway. I was just looking up the price for an over 65 that will be making his first visit to the Ricoh.

I was merely pointing out that the club don't help themselves and it would make it difficult for any floating supporters visiting the site to get details.

torchomatic

There seemed to be a problem with the site and it's now been fixed. Websites do have problems, don't they? Or is it just the CCFC one?

Speedies_Chips

There seemed to be a problem with the site and it's now been fixed. Websites do have problems, don't they? Or is it just the CCFC one?

Yes, I guess so. Anyway, as others have mentioned, it all looks ok now. Let's just hope for a decent turn out now and a good performance from the team.

Users who are viewing this thread