CCFC Website ticket problems (1 Viewer)

mexico88

Anyone else having problems with trying to purchase tickets on-line?

I'd like to think there would be a massive effort from the club to ensure any revenue streams are functioning perfect to ensure no loss of income?

I want to buy tickets to 3 different games, but for a week, I've not been able to on-line due to faults.

I'm not calling the premium number and I'm prepared to just leave it all together if no one calls me back, but I've sent them an email - I wonder if they reply?

"Hi there,

I have a fault/problem with ordering tickets on-line. The fault is technical - not 'user'. So it's not just me being dopey.

Can someone call me to take payment please? (number removed)

A week ago I tried to order tickets on-line. I got all the way to the submit payment and the site gave me an error 404 code.

I knew you were working on a new website and so tried it again today with the new version - only I get a new error 404 when I choose 'tickets' > 'buy tickets online' (directing me to this address: http://www.ccfcshop.co.uk/tickets.aspx). Its the same for ie9 version 9.0.8 and for chrome browsers."

hill83

I've bought 3 Yeovil tickets this morning with no problems.
The ticket website is a nightmare though.

Try Firefox.

PVA

I tweeted CCFC this morning about this issue.

If you try and go through the main CCFC website it doens't work, but if you go direct to www.ccfcshop.co.uk it should be fine.

CovLis86

I had to go through the shop in the end. No chance on phone, was on hold for half an hour

Users who are viewing this thread