CCFC vs Dagenham and Redbridge live thread (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There are currently 421 users browsing this thread. (104 members and 317 guests) :claping hands:

Yeah, but lots of "members" names I've never heard of :thinking about:. Maybe a few more could post sometimes?

Diehard Si

1-0 sounds like a poor performance... BUT we won ugly, we managed to get a result. We need to be in the habits of just getting a win.

If we'd lost it would have been a massive downer on confidence. We had our first choice midfield missing.

We also avoided extra time.

It was a cup tie AWAY also. They are never easy especially for us... or do people forget our away record last season?

Last edited:

torchomatic

Agree, Si. We tend to lose ugly. It's nice to type: we are in the second round.

JulianDarbyFTW

Agreed it's nice to win away. Perhaps this season will be the reverse of last and we'll only lose the one! Now, where's my medication..?

skybluetony

Good win city it's good to finally get some football that means something and win hi five can not wait untill next Tuesday Got my season ticket hope fully get to see some more wins this season I'm going to have a cheky bet cov for promotion and Cody for top scorer

BurbageSkyBlues

A huge sense of relief. Not a classic by the sound of it (cheers for the updates guys), but this type of game is our traditional banana skin.

Large oaks grow from little acorns, and all that.....

PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

Clarke has now stopped running around and walks off the pitch, singing "At home I feel like a tourist" at the top of his voice.

Was he originally dizzy from taking "two steps forwards, six steps back"? Or is it all that culture giving him an ulcer? ;)

I bet his cat's involved somewhere in this...

Users who are viewing this thread