CCFC vs Crewe match (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Lot of talk about other stuff (by me included) but match tomorrow. All but safe and perhaps with less stress but with some pressure still on to be absolutely sure the lads will turn in a good performance for 90 minutes. Hopefully with more than 8000 watching. Crewe need points themselves but are inconsistent. Wont be an easy match

looking forward to it. Would be good to sign off with a home win. 2 : 1 to the Sky Blues

PUSB

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Crewe are bringing well over 1000. Should be about 13,000 there.

ccfcmad1

Was in the shop earlier busy at midday women serving said its been like it all morning and expecting 14k+ crewe have sold 740 tickets as it stands

torchomatic

With you there Dave. I've even put a tenner on us to win.

torchomatic

Otis

City to win. No doubt about it.

Crewe pretty much have to win. I fancy City in that circumstance, as long as the players are up for it.

4-1.

stupot07

We will 1-0 win. JOB or Reda. Would love a 4-1 win but we just don't have enough goals in our side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

i fully expect us to lose the game, doesnt matter how well we play crewe just seem to find a way to get under our skin absolutely hate playing them a 4-1 defeat at their place is by far the worst ive ever seen city play

Otis

We will 1-0 win. JOB or Reda. Would love a 4-1 win but we just don't have enough goals in our side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Not even with a Reda hat trick?

Johnnythespider

I've been saying 4-0 all week with Nick prothingy getting a perfect hat trick ( one off his arse, one off his elbow and one off the back of his head ) im going to put a tenner on it.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

5-0 City . Will there be a lap of honour by the players after the game ?

Otis

3-1 crewe, O'brien for us

No! Keep the faith.

We have totally dominated our last 3 home games and Crewe have a shocking goals against record.

I am confident of a win. the one proviso being though that the players are actually up for it. If we are on auto-pilot we will lose for sure.

Otis

You can't predict it and have both ways O. I sense the wife is use to you doing so...

I predict a win. Confident of a win, Pax.

I can't legislate though for the players tomorrow if they go out on that pitch with their minds on the beach somewhere.

We put the effort in, we will win. Confident of it.

Gazolba

I'll go with my normal 1-1 draw prediction. Proschwitz to score.

J

Jack Griffin

A draw, last 15mins super caution from both sides as they realise they are both safe if it stays like it is.

James Smith

Just put a fiver on us to win tomorrow. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread