CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (4 Viewers)

CovisGod

I've worn the correct home or away shirt for every game so far, Im sitting here topless tonight to see if it makes a difference...........it hasnt

Edit - at home tonight I should add, not going back until the team pull there heads out of their arses

Sick Boy

Barring a miracle the season is effectively over now. I don't blame Shaw I blame the clueless twats who have left him in charge for 4 games whilst they took all the time in the world to appoint a new manager

Looks like my hard thought 1-0 loss was overly optimistic

4 games doesn't necessarily make or break a season. The sooner expectations are adjusted the better though, we're going to do well to reach mid-table this season.

I would have a clear out next summer and start again, these players obviously do not have the right mentality. I feel sorry for the new manager having to come in and pick up the pieces after the last 18 months.

stupot07

4 games doesn't necessarily make or break a season. The sooner expectations are adjusted the better though, we're going to do well to reach mid-table this season.

I would have a clear out next summer and start again, these players obviously do not have the right mentality. I feel sorry for the new manager having to come in and pick up the pieces after the last 18 months.

Nail on the head - expectations were too high, and most teams take 2-3 seasons to get back up and over that time completely overhaul the squad.

skybluebeduff

I am truely fucked off with the fucking club. I cant stand it anymore as it keeps affecting my moods within the family , and its not fair on them. I'm constantly in a foul mood with everyone so its going to stop from tonight.
If we go down we deserve it, no doubt Fisher will come out with some more patronising words tomorrow to get most of the punters back on his side , but it won't wash with me until the lot of them fuck off out my club

The management and the players are a complete disgrace.

I'm with The Rev on this, it's become too much.

SkyBlue_Bear83

tbf maybe it was a quick judgement to say our season is over

We will probably be fighting relegation for the majority of it

I am truely fucked off with the fucking club. I cant stand it anymore as it keeps affecting my moods within the family , and its not fair on them. I'm constantly in a foul mood with everyone so its going to stop from tonight.
If we go down we deserve it, no doubt Fisher will come out with some more patronising words tomorrow to get most of the punters back on his side , but it won't wash with me until the lot of them fuck off out my club

The management and the players are a complete disgrace.

I have been to one game this year and didn't renew my ST either. After years and years of going up I dont need it myself.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nail on the head - expectations were too high, and most teams take 2-3 seasons to get back up and over that time completely overhaul the squad.
But can you blame us for having expectations when at every passing moment Fisher an Waggott are telling us we have a promotion budget

RichieGunns

Just found out from my brother it is now 2-0

I burst out in a fit of giggles and genuine laughter for about 5 mins

When they scored the first goal i laughed out loud.

When i read this thread and realised theyed scored another (i am not listening anymore) i repressed the urge to laugh again...your not alone im afraid.

Nonleagueherewecome

Look at Charlton for the perfect example.

@richh87

Is it ok for me to protest against SISU yet?

Oh no I forgot - we're lucky to have them or our club 'wouldn't exist'. LOL.

RichieGunns

I hope shrews score another 5. There must be other things happening that we don't know about with the players. This seems to be almost a deliberate act of fuck you we can't be bothered.

Thats exactly what ive been thinking...

But surely they realise that no clubs going to want them now...they'll be viewed as suspect because their performances are suspect...

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah the only problem with that is we're bottom of the league...

Yeah but the point is it took them 3 years and 3 different managers, not to mention a turnover of about 50-60 players, for them to get promoted. This league is no cakewalk.

Although this club is just rotten from top to bottom, could take a lot longer...and go a lot lower.

Baginton

Oops just looked on the BBC website for the score, 2 down after 32 minutes :facepalm:

wasn't expecting that, and we're 24th too - you gotta laugh !!

jim20

Unlike in other businesses, where you can sack people who are underperforming or dont work hard enough, in football it's rewarded.

If I was fisher I would have some balls and sack all the players, clear them out, especially murphy who talks crap every week abotu playing better, and cant stop letting in goals. sack em all and play the youth who want to play football!

Users who are viewing this thread