CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (2 Viewers)

mark82

I've just got home from work expecting it to be the same old shit, only to find it is worse! This is way beyond a joke. I've got tickets for Saturday if anyone wants to buy them, I'd rather be at bloody work.

torchomatic

Ah, we'll get a draw at least, I reckon. We're just lulling them into a sense of false security, then we'll hit 'em in the second half. You see.

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyway, say what you like, Coventry is not in Warwickshire.

jto123

We are realistically near the end for this club. The fans have stopped caring as have the players, we're unlikely to get a quality manager, we have no money and things are only going to get worse.

CovLis86

It's laugh or cry time. And unfortunately, this club has disgusted me so much I don't care enough to cry.

coop

what the fuck do they do in training all week.talk about the night out useless bunch of fuckers

when we lost to bristol city last season i knew what was coming and lost interest in city. Less than 10 games into the season and my interest levels are at about 10%. Whats Going on!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Barring a miracle the season is effectively over now. I don't blame Shaw I blame the clueless twats who have left him in charge for 4 games whilst they took all the time in the world to appoint a new manager

Looks like my hard thought 1-0 loss was overly optimistic

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

I would bet at least £20 that he will get sent off tonight !

I'd like to think that at this very minute, he's singing: "Woah, I'm livin' on The Edge!"

ccfcway

gotta say, at this point, If the club were to fold, i would miss this forum more than missing the club

valiant15

I hope shrews score another 5. There must be other things happening that we don't know about with the players. This seems to be almost a deliberate act of fuck you we can't be bothered.

Nonleagueherewecome

The Millwall lads I know told me that apparently Shaw got sacked by them. When I posted it on here it was dismissed as a lie as it had already been decided how great he was.

It's true, I told a lot of people that (not on here) and they didn't believe me!

torchomatic

TommyZoom

I actually said to the Mrs on Saturday that I would stop drinking during the football to see if our luck changed...Tonight i've stayed off it and we're still shit...Nice to know I can carry on drinking during a Saturday afternoon.

The Reverend Skyblue

I am truely fucked off with the fucking club. I cant stand it anymore as it keeps affecting my moods within the family , and its not fair on them. I'm constantly in a foul mood with everyone so its going to stop from tonight.
If we go down we deserve it, no doubt Fisher will come out with some more patronising words tomorrow to get most of the punters back on his side , but it won't wash with me until the lot of them fuck off out my club

The management and the players are a complete disgrace.

ccfc92

I actually said to the Mrs on Saturday that I would stop drinking during the football to see if our luck changed...Tonight i've stayed off it and we're still shit...Nice to know I can carry on drinking during a Saturday afternoon.

Hehe :D :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

we realy are fucking shit grandison taking the piss he is shit hope the new manager gets rid of them all

It's not that per se, it's just that now, we're so shit, that he's good compared to us. As they said in the 60's, "Good shit".

Users who are viewing this thread