CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Will I get 50% of my money back if I divorce the club, or will they screw me even more than they have done

Well if it's SISU you're taking to court, they'll get your earnings in perpetuity ad infinitum.

Otis

Anyone else thinking that Shaw will get the job now because the other candidates will simply just pull out after seeing just how bad we are? :(

Covstar

Shaw is worse than 'The Clueless one'. No cody again. Stuck with the same losing team. No changes. Same formation. Going to be 4 losses in 4 games. At least we were picking up points in the first 3 games...

RichieGunns

No, I almost did too, it's a form of psychosis, don't worry.

Grandison is tearing us to bits from RB-he never even played there for us!

Do you think SISU are regretting selling Grandison now?

Cause im regretting the fact they let him go...im also regretting the loss of Westwood because a flying pig could save better than Murphy...I'm also regretting the loss of Keogh because he could saved that goal on his bloody own and probably made a better defence on his own aswell...

I mean NLHWC is this also a form of psychosis too? And im starting to believe your name is very apt right now :(

ccfcway

oh well, at least you can listen to it on the offal as I have paid for Player

Oh, thats not working either !

RichieGunns

Joe Murphy!
ronaldmcdonald.jpg

Oh thats made me laugh :D

Nonleagueherewecome

Do you think SISU are regretting selling Grandison now?

Cause im regretting the fact they let him go...im also regretting the loss of Westwood because a flying pig could save better than Murphy...I'm also regretting the loss of Keogh because he could saved that goal on his bloody own and probably made a better defence on his own aswell...

I mean NLHWC is this also a form of psychosis too? And im starting to believe your name is very apt right now :(

Regret's...we've had more than a few. Oh to have even one player of the class of Westwood, Keogh, Turner...even Grandison!!!

Otis

Don't panic everyone.

We were favourites to go up. We must have a good team.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

Was that Cov fans singing Fucking useless!?

I'm the most anti-booing fan you can get, I think it's totally counter-productive, but this lot are beyond the pale now...there's bad confidence, and there's being a man and having enough self-worth and guts to put in all the effort you can when things aren't going well. They are sulking if anything. They deserve all the crap they get now for what they're putting us through until they grow some balls!

D

Deleted member 4232

Has back to back relegations happened at this level before?

skybluebeduff

Not even really bad poker players tilt as much as fucking Coventry, how can I bring my 2 young boys into this mediocrity? I'd rather them support Villa and that's how low I am right now. :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread