CCFC V MK Dons results (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Preseason nothing to worry about yet

I’ve remembered seasons where we’ve been great pre season and fucking rubbish when season started

I’d rather get smashed in nothing games, Robins just tinkering with things and having a look we’ll be well organised by time season starts

Need some bloody defenders fuck the budget the club gonna be far better off financially at the Ricoh , more successful team = more money for club

Come on cov sign a couple of real stars OSTIGARD AND FLYNN DOWNES

SlowerThanPlatt

Preseason nothing to worry about yet

I’ve remembered seasons where we’ve been great pre season and fucking rubbish when season started

I’d rather get smashed in nothing games, Robins just tinkering with things and having a look we’ll be well organised by time season starts

Need some bloody defenders fuck the budget the club gonna be far better off financially at the Ricoh , more successful team = more money for club

Come on cov sign a couple of real stars OSTIGARD AND FLYNN DOWNES

giphy.gif

Frostie

There is no meltdown, what there is, is a couple of muppets who want there to be a meltdown, so they can come on here and post about one.

It's been fairly level headed on here I agree.
Just steer clear of Twitter & the bastion of positivity that is the Facebook group 🤣

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I have said before that I wouldn’t like to be in the trenches with some on here. It doesn’t mean MK dons are great or we are poor, at this stage we are undercooked and the only way to get ready is to put in the work. Results mean nothing until we play Forest

If you think this is bad, whatever you do, don't go on the covid thread...

edgy

Think you made some good points bar this one to be honest. Owning Gyokores and signing Wahgorn is a huge improvement on what we had last season.

The only difference playing wise is Waghorn. Is he really a 'huge' improvement? Time will tell. I'm not convinced he was the type of forward we needed.

edgy

Oh come on mate, our four strikers we are starting the season with this season are absolutely a huge improvement on the four we started with last season

No-one mentioned "started with"

Our 1st team strikers last season were Godden, Walker, Max & Gyo.

This coming season they are Godden, Walker, Waghorn and Gyo

PVA

Not too arsed about the scoreline in that second game. Half the players in that lineup won't play for the first team this season.

mr_monkey

Only for half the season though, at the start it was Baka instead of gyo but I see your point

So what you see saying is that waghorn isn't a huge improvement over max, gotcha 🙈

KenilworthSkyBlue

I suspect the Gyokeres we have now will be a better player than what we had for the majority of his loan with us.

He was devoid of confidence when he arrived and wasn't totally match fit. With a full pre-season under his belt and a bit of faith from Robins I think we'll see more of the player that impressed during the latter stages of the season.

junglej13

A very young side thrown together for the day really with lots forced to fill unfamiliar positions
On a positive note some players are now back after recovering from covid and and others will be back shortly
Know where Bright is @better days ? Has he done a days training with us? Someone else said he was injured.

stupot07

Watching those highlights it looks like a kids game down the park. Some really poor goals to concede. Wtf was Wilson doing with the last goal.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

baldy

Some of the comments on here worrying over a pre-season friendly….get a grip you goons

Users who are viewing this thread