CCFC to have Rainbow corner flags to support LGBT (1 Viewer)

Rob S

Scuttle over to the CCFC Fans FB group if you want to see what the less, er, thoughtful end of the social spectrum think about this.

Which gives a perfect reason for the need to do more of this kind of thing really...

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

I have a couple of gay friends, my first gaffer when I was 16 was gay used to tease me rotten probebly be seen as bullying now.
Thing is it has brought me up respect them.
I know of a couple that post on here that are gay.
Great idea.:)
I know people use it as an insult when they call someone gay but honestly I wouldn' better an eyelid if I was called one.
Infact I was on a face book football site and a chesterfield can called me gay, thought it would upset me couldn' believe it when I wasn' bothered.
Mind you I still believe he was only 10:)

Otis

I have a couple of gay friends, my first gaffer when I was 16 was gay used to tease me rotten probebly be seen as bullying now.
Thing is it has brought me up respect them.
I know of a couple that post on here that are gay.
Great idea.:)
I know people use it as an insult when they call someone gay but honestly I wouldn' better an eyelid if I was called one.
Infact I was on a face book football site and a chesterfield can called me gay, thought it would upset me couldn' believe it when I wasn' bothered.
Mind you I still believe he was only 10:)
They still use it at school as an insult. God knows why, because they have really drummed it into them at school about tolerance and understanding. Shame.

letsallsingtogether

They still use it at school as an insult. God knows why, because they have really drummed it into them at school about tolerance and understanding. Shame.
My lad used to get upset when he played football and was called names or his family was insulted.
I used to tell him if it is not true why are you bothered, and even if it is so what.....
Names have never bothered me, now try and punch me on the nose that is another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread