Item CCFC Terrace Range (1 Viewer)

San Francisco

Anyone bought any of these? - Coventry City Terrace Range

Are they comfortable, do they fit well and is the quality any good for £50? And who's the manufacturer? I'm tempted to get the bleached sand sweatshirt but as it's an online exclusive I've no idea of the quality as I can't try it on in-store.

Cheers in advance.

North York’s Blue

I bought the bleached polo shirt on Monday, fits well, seems good quality, although as with all footie gear, always seems overpriced. That said, I don’t think anything of paying £60-70 for a Fred Perry polo shirt, but I know they’ll last.

rob9872

Don't know about trying on but this range is in store too

Domo

Who even signs off these things? Bring season reviews back with insight/interviews we haven’t seen, last years would have sold plenty
since doug is here now, we should expect all this ccfc related trash, just like KISS did. CCFC branded coffins incoming.

Mcbean

I like that distressed Sudan brown tee - just waiting for the Sudan brown heritage team kit - they will sell thousands

Hutch11

I bought the bleached polo shirt on Monday, fits well, seems good quality, although as with all footie gear, always seems overpriced. That said, I don’t think anything of paying £60-70 for a Fred Perry polo shirt, but I know they’ll last.
Vinted will be the death of me, currently buying 2 fred perry shirts a week, sometimes more

Users who are viewing this thread