CCFC Survey (1 Viewer)

pb2875

Would everyone who replied to the survey say on here whether they said Yes or No to the key playing outside Coventry area?

It'd be interesting how many people responded and what the answer to the obvious reason the survey was sent out.

skybluesam66

i said the only way i would consider it, is if all of my ticket money was put in trust, and returned to me after 2 years if we were not back in coventry at a new ground

Tonylinc

I said NO and that absolutely NOTHING would make me change my mind. Coventry City playing anywhere but in Coventry is no longer CCFC.

Jot555

Would everyone who replied to the survey say on here whether they said Yes or No to the key playing outside Coventry area?<br />
<br />
It'd be interesting how many people responded and what the answer to the obvious reason the survey was sent out.
<br />
<br />
I said no as I live 180 miles away in Devon and visit and stay with family at the same time as going to matches- the key being my family is in Cov not bloody Walsall or Northampton !!!!! I was born and brought up in Cov and that's who I go to support

mark82

I said no and I live 100 odd miles away. It is called Coventry City Football Club. The clue is in the name.

Same here. I don't care if they come play in Yorkshire near me I will not watch them if not in Coventry on principal.

mattylad

I said no and intimated that it would be yet another catastrophically wrong decision.

Snouty72

I said NO. I live in London but it doesnt matter where I live, we are Coventry City. I am a Cov fan and I will support us forever. Even though this club is becoming a complete joke thanks to SHitsu...

The Penguin

I said no, categorically stated that it would be financially disastrous in my view, and said that absolutely nothing would change my mind because nothing I had seen would lead me to believe that this would be of any benefit to the football club.

Delboycov

I said yes, as I live no where near Coventry, and hope that they move nearer to me so I can get to see them.

No affinity to the city of Coventry either by the sounds of it. Why don't you just support the club closest to you? If they do move out of this city then I hope it's further away from where you live! ;-)

Delboycov

No no and no again....for me it's a Coventry thing-I support them because I'm from Coventry and we would no longer be representing the city if we played elsewhere. However, as Raj Athwal said today to move would be financial suicide and would probably be the death of the club so this question should be a no brainer really.

I said No, Coventry born and bred, if I wanted to travel miles every week to watch football then I would go to Old Trafford!

Otis

I said NO and that absolutely NOTHING would make me change my mind. Coventry City playing anywhere but in Coventry is no longer CCFC.

Exactly what I said. It was a no and nothing would change my mind. A Coventry City Football Club has to play in Coventry.

I said no. I also told them they had no right to take this club out of the city. They are messing with peoples lives. When they asked what could make me come back to cov games, i simply said, when SISU leave, i come back. Simples

pb2875

Let's hope that TF or someone else reads this forum and if the consensus on here is a true reflection on all the replies, it's a no brainer to stay in Coventry.

I just hope that SISU listen to the fans for once!

Cranfield Sky Blue

I said no. It took a lot more words than that though!

And nothing will make me change my mind!

I also live 50 odd miles away and Northampton would be much easier to get to, but it doesn't change my stance!

Still scares me that SISU want to keep the club!

SkyBlueSwiss

Let's hope that TF or someone else reads this forum and if the consensus on here is a true reflection on all the replies, it's a no brainer to stay in Coventry.

I just hope that SISU listen to the fans for once!

If SISU listened to the fans, SISU would be long gone by now and we wouldn't be talking about taking the team out of Coventry.

I was also in the NO camp. I said I would never watch CCFC play "home" games outside of Coventry, but that I would support the team at away games. (I don't go to many away games nowadays, but I think I'd probably go to more if I wasn't going to home games)

dekker

If SISU listened to the fans, SISU would be long gone by now and we wouldn't be talking about taking the team out of Coventry.

exactly.

i can't believe anyone is still labouring under the impression that SISU give a fcuk what any of us think....

Users who are viewing this thread