CCFC supporters club - Coventry Branch (1 Viewer)

Covstu

For me I hope the Trust isn’t mentioned and not given the airway they crave. This group needs to form a proper fan relationship with the club and not be the ‘angry anti sisu’ party that is the trust.

shepardo01

You’ve misunderstood my point.

I can’t recall the exact details but there are restrictions around what is the “official” supporters trust for a football club and that supporters trust has certain rights and responsibilities. It was explained to me but as I say I’ve forgotten the details, CJ or someone might be able to fill you in. They’re recognised by Supporters Direct for example.

This is why when they wanted to resurrect it they had to get Nat whatshername involved as there was already a dormant supporters trust and they couldn’t just make their own one.

I know I’ve hit a nerve with you but this isn’t a partisan point.
Wasn't Roger Ellis part of/had a position within supporters direct? Either that or has spoken at some of their events...

Grendel

Natalie Cox was subjected to appalling misogyny at one meeting with Ranson

CJ_covblaze

You’ve misunderstood my point.

I can’t recall the exact details but there are restrictions around what is the “official” supporters trust for a football club and that supporters trust has certain rights and responsibilities. It was explained to me but as I say I’ve forgotten the details, CJ or someone might be able to fill you in. They’re recognised by Supporters Direct for example.

This is why when they wanted to resurrect it they had to get Nat whatshername involved as there was already a dormant supporters trust and they couldn’t just make their own one.

I know I’ve hit a nerve with you but this isn’t a partisan point.

The Trust as it stands now is the same organisation that was formed in September 2003. Trusts are members of the FSA which is the organisation that was formed when Supporters Direct merged with The Football Supporters Federation.

Users who are viewing this thread