CCFC Superstore On Sunday (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

I had a quick look in the new super store at Sunday lunchtime and must say it was absolutely deserted.

What I did notice though was how well decorated the store was.

Looks like the club have spent a fair bit of money on it.

Doesn't look like a temporary to me.

ajsccfc

I had a look the week before and there was a few people in, I'd imagine due to it being as part of a retail park so more wandering curiosity. It was nicely laid out and all but pretty sparse, like we don't have the amount of merchandise to warrant all that space.

Kingokings204

yes I agree with the comment above, too big a shop for what actually is in it. nicely done though.

italiahorse

The cart outside Tesco was too small, a superstore is too big. They just can't get it right.

The one at the Ricoh was just right for size. Parking was always an issue unless you chanced it on the yellow lines.
The location of the new one is great for calling in but not ideal on match days.

Perhaps Sisu can allocate some of the land between the Ricoh and Tescos for a store accessible from both sides.

hill83

I prepared for abuse here but here goes.

Only total goons buy football merchandise to wear on a day to day basis.

italiahorse

I prepared for abuse here but here goes.

Only total goons buy football merchandise to wear on a day to day basis.

I think you may be right. Particularly as you get older.
I use it for playing football as well.
However, I always seem to where one on holiday for some reason.

ajsccfc

Are we talking football shirts or just regular clothing branded with the club also? Football shirts I couldn't wear outside of football or the gym, they're made of horrible material.

hill83

Obviously for kids it's fine, and possibly a replica shirt. But don't be wearing it to the pub when it's not a match day.

hill83

Are we talking football shirts or just regular clothing branded with the club also? Football shirts I couldn't wear outside of football or the gym, they're made of horrible material.

Regular branded is the main problem. Instant train spotter.

ajsccfc

I'm trying to think back through the years, other than the shirts I think all I've had are scarves (the saucy Mancini two-colour one in particular).

hill83

I'm trying to think back through the years, other than the shirts I think all I've had are scarves (the saucy Mancini two-colour one in particular).

Scarves are acceptable. Again match day only.

ajsccfc

I did wear my England shirt with my jogging bottoms that time I was on Jeremy Kyle also. Bulldog on a leash, entire tub of hair gel on the bonce, say what?

valiant15

I did wear my England shirt with my jogging bottoms that time I was on Jeremy Kyle also. Bulldog on a leash, entire tub of hair gel on the bonce, say what?

Oddly enough im watching that now on itv2, my god there's some inbreds on. Its cheered me up after the dodgy curry i had last night from the earlsdon balti hut.I spent most of the morning on the throne at work.

Users who are viewing this thread