CCFC staff posting on Sky Blues Talk (1 Viewer)

ClarrieB

It has been suggested to me by a contact of mine that there are posters on this site operating from within the club at the behest of the clueless one.:eek:

If you are here reveal yourselves!

Grendel

It has been suggested to me by a contact of mine that there are posters on this site operating from within the club at the behest of the clueless one.:eek:

If you are here reveal yourselves!

I can assure you not me.

Ccfcisparks

Its me I'm Oggy, I have told andy all your thoughts from this website. Such as that you approve the diamond, you feel we will lose if we don't play ROD and that you can't wait until Bell is back! Thanks to you guys we will be promoted!

skyblueinBaku

Sorry if I appear to be stupid, but what would be the point of that, if it were true?

dongonzalos

Good politics, attempt to sway views and opinions.

I think Johnwillowmagic, as he had faith a few months ago that SISU would sign all these players. When I couldnt see it happening in a million years.

lordsummerisle

I'm Lee Carsley and my plan to undermine Thorn online is proceeding apace.

My job by November.

Muwhahha, Muwhaha, Muwhaha....

skybluebeduff

"Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such nature films as Earwigs: Eww! and Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory." :claping hands:

Nick

Administrator
I doubt if they were they would reveal themselves.

I do think people will read this, it would be silly for any business not to.

Users who are viewing this thread