CCFC - Short statement following this morning's Judicial Review ruling (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

Really pissed off with statements

wish fish face would go and suck himself off, and leave us to get on with football

give us our club back and fuck off

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

images

Hugh Jarse

As I understand it, it wasn't a statement, more of a picture of an upraised single finger on an A4 sheet.

Vedere

I haven't read it...but presume it goes: blah, blah, blah!

*crash* (as Timmy's toys his the floor with his dummy!)

Nonleagueherewecome

All these empty statements, it really is a Sign o' the Times.

I see what you did there. You've inspired me to wear a Raspberry Beret.

Coventry City are considering their position............ Are you fucking serious Fisher.

Stop hiding behind OUR football club to play your pathetic court actions which in this case you have been proven to have no case for. It is cowardly as all they are doing is hiding behind CCFC so they can put all their self inflicted costs against the club. WANKERS

James Smith

I see what you did there. You've inspired me to wear a Raspberry Beret.

I hear the new White Elephant stadium is the kind you find in a second hand store. Will Joy have to sell her Diamonds and Pearls?

Nonleagueherewecome

We should Party Like it's 1999. At least we had a decent team then.

ajsccfc

We've had a few good players since, but they couldn't wait to Gett Off and sign for someone else.

ant20coventry

Why can't these meetings be recorded to actually show us fans what's what ? Oh I know they both talk of there pile hole , they really do just take us fans as mindless idiots

James Smith

Why can't these meetings be recorded to actually show us fans what's what ? Oh I know they both talk of there pile hole , they really do just take us fans as mindless idiots
Can you really see SISU agreeing to that? Can't use the handshakes defence if it's recorded.

ccfc92

Agreed with a couple replies on here: Wtf has CCFC got to do with SISUs own court dealings? Or have I missed something?

Users who are viewing this thread