chiefdave

It's all those people who said they were only getting a ST if Mowbray signed

attachment.php

Attachments

• JS45045997.jpg
    JS45045997.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 320

theferret

I'd love our attendances to be better too. Currently Barnsley have better support than us. Thats a town the size of Nuneaton.

Barnsley metro area more like 230K. But yes, attendances need to be better.

They were a little artificial last season. Starting the season in Northampton meant a lost summer of ST sales and we never recovered especially when the season went pear-shaped. Expect crowds will improve notably next season.

Ashdown

They were a little artificial last season. Starting the season in Northampton meant a lost summer of ST sales and we never recovered especially when the season went pear-shaped. Expect crowds will improve notably next season.

Where have you been ? Thought you'd bobbed off back to Espana ?

theferret

Where have you been ? Thought you'd bobbed off back to Espana ?

Sadly not! I've been about, just avoided this place. I had come to the conclusion that it was full of lunatics.

Still, it's good to know there are still a few flying the flag for sanity!

mark82

I live in the Barnsley metro area. A lot of it is closer to Rotherham and as close to Sheffield as it is to Barnsley. I guess there is also Wakefield where there is no team (although most in Wakefield support Leeds). I get your point that their support Will be bigger, but ours should really at least be on par with teams like Sheffield United and Bradford as highest in the division.

Last edited:

mark82

Sadly not! I've been about, just avoided this place. I had come to the conclusion that it was full of lunatics.

Still, it's good to know there are still a few flying the flag for sanity!

Know what you mean. Apart from the odd visit, I've not been on here for ages. Wanted a break from reading same arguments over and over again. Glad to see nothing has changed

This is a good forum ruined by a handful of people who feel the need to turn every thread into exactly the same argument.

no_loyalty

Are they bringing back the interest free monthly payment option? otherwise I'm out

stupot07

Are they bringing back the interest free monthly payment option? otherwise I'm out

They've had to apply for a credit licence, not likely to come before the Early Bird offer ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

freddiemong

the people who run the shop need sacking,why didnt they get new kit sorted for when the club told us about the boss? the amount of kit they would have sold when people were coming in to sort season tickets,they really havent a clue,the club needs a clear out of staff from top to bottom and new staff put in who know how to market a club

m.okeefe

the people who run the shop need sacking,why didnt they get new kit sorted for when the club told us about the boss? the amount of kit they would have sold when people were coming in to sort season tickets,they really havent a clue,the club needs a clear out of staff from top to bottom and new staff put in who know how to market a club
as I remember the store manager was on local radio months ago stating that it took 16 weeks to get a kit delivered to the shop and to be honest I just walked to the front counter and walked out again after purchasing season tickets

Users who are viewing this thread