ccfc shop sale (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

just to let you guys know sale currently on

yellow away kit is 20,i just picked it up for 15 using membership voucher

bargain as it will be used enxt season too(if we are not liquadated)

covcity4life

looks like it. isnt this their last year though of current agreement?

it says 12/14 away kit
home says 12/13 s

so i assumed yellow is good to go for 1 more season

hill83

looks like it. isnt this their last year though of current agreement?

it says 12/14 away kit
home says 12/13 s

so i assumed yellow is good to go for 1 more season

Hopefully it is, I like that kit. Even if we change sponsor we can still keep the kit.
Might pop in tonight.

Nick

Administrator
Ahh you are right :) Maybe they will just change the sponsor on it unless City Link renew :)

WillieStanley

Ahh you are right :) Maybe they will just change the sponsor on it unless City Link renew :)

They said upon release that this seasons away kit was a good will gesture from the club after last seasons and this seasons home kits made the sponser practically invisible. Maybe they're giving them an extra year on the away kit only.

Remember when they changed from Peugeot to Subaru, the Subaru kit was pretty much identical to the Peurgeot, apart from a few minor details. Although they are both two of my favourite kits.

Moston

Wording on the website as you order states something along the lines of shirt will remain the same - but the sponsor may change

WillieStanley

The new 12/14 Away Kit is a combination of our main Club Sponsor colours with some CCFC heritage added to the mix. The reflex blue shorts are the same colour as the trim used in our first all sky kit worn in 1962. Please note this kit will also be worn in the 13/14 season but there could be a change of shirt sponsor. REDUCED BY £5.00 FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

RoboCCFC90

hill83 ladies and gentleman:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

20120602201801!Laughing_haha.gif

Users who are viewing this thread