CCFC scarfs nicked (1 Viewer)

greys4life

Really crappy thing today - my brothers car got stolen last night off his drive, which is bad enough but in the boot were CCFC scarfs that we've taken to every game, some going back 15+ years. Brother is gutted more over the scarves than the car really. Sometimes I really dislike the human race.So if anyone see's a pile of Cov scarves in Rugby let me know.

Last edited:

Covkid1968#

Really crappy thing today - my brothers car got stolen last night off his drive, which is bad enough but in the boot were CCFC scarfs that we've taken to every game, some going back 15+ years. Brother is gutted more over the scarves than the car really. Sometimes I really dislike the human race.So if anyone see's a pile of Cov scarves in Rugby let me know.
Complete wankers.... if it’s any consolation when my car got nicked it was used for joy riding then dumped. Everything intact apart from my £2 coin collection which I was dropping off at a charity event. They left clothes and stuff of little value. The scarfs have huge sentimental value but nothing that will make the little tramps want to take and sell. Hope it all pans out ok for your brother

Users who are viewing this thread