Ccfc rip? (1 Viewer)

matesx

If SISU put us into admin and nobody comes in to take over, could it be curtains for City?

jeez what a thought

fellatio_Martinez

If we did go into admin, some other mugs would come and buy us on the cheap I'm sure.

It's unheard of for a club of our size to vanish completely. But there's always a first :(

matesx

I keep hoping the Hoffman is going to be our saviour. City through and through and has a few bob. Alot of contacts too.

A Hoffmaan led consortium would be great.

Dream on! :rolleyes:

Godiva

If SISU put us into admin and nobody comes in to take over, could it be curtains for City?

jeez what a thought

It is completely unpredictable what will happen if SISU decides to pull the plug. Administration is not a 'sure thing' - they may decide to wind up the company and avoid all the legal procedures which takes up resources (time and money).

If SISU are aware of all the negative feelings the supporters have for them, that they are completely unwanted and should just f*** off - it may just help them making up their mind on how to proceed.

sb7jon

Junior Sky Blue
I keep hoping the Hoffman is going to be our saviour. City through and through and has a few bob. Alot of contacts too.

Him and Ray could do something maybe but it would need us to be in admin and "debt free" before it could happen because neither of them have enough money. If I win the euromillions tonight I'll join them to make up the numbers! ;)

lordsummerisle

It is completely unpredictable what will happen if SISU decides to pull the plug. Administration is not a 'sure thing' - they may decide to wind up the company and avoid all the legal procedures which takes up resources (time and money).

If SISU are aware of all the negative feelings the supporters have for them, that they are completely unwanted and should just f*** off - it may just help them making up their mind on how to proceed.

Hardly think that these hard-nosed businessmen are going to get all upset by a few fans saying Sisu are a bit crap really.

But thanks for your input Ken.

By the way, Ray said that the milk money is in the bottom right hand draw.

sky_blue_up_north

Could we do a Bradford.....

sternslovchild

contacts? You can get a month's worth from specasavers. Does anyone have any facts? No.

As things stand, Ray is still chairman.

rob9872

The prophets of SISU's divine intervention? Praise the lord for all things SISU :D

sternslovchild

Yep! I do.

I am also aware that the General Manager of the Fukushima plant turned down the role of chairman at CCFC as he said it was too stressful.

rob9872

We should get a link with their youth team going. All that radiation might have produced a superhero that we could cash in on

fellatio_Martinez

We should get a link with their youth team going. All that radiation might have produced a superhero that we could cash in on

Didn't Big Ron get some lad from Chernobyl in for a trial a few year back?

He got a glowing report I'm told, he failed the fitness test though. Dodgy 3rd knee.

rob9872

Dunno about that mate, but the Fukushima director that turned us down has been spotted in Newcastle with the Toon Army.

(sorry, I know it's an old one) :)

matesx

when that nuclear plant blew up a loud

"DOH!!!!"

was clearly audible

Users who are viewing this thread