Ccfc rewards failure.... (3 Viewers)

CCFC123

...Has to stop. That's why were in the shit- Bell, Baker, McPake, Wood, Deegan, Clingan....shall I go on?

Easy fakin number up there and these tossers are allowed to get away with it. Were to fuckin soft. Most clubs supporters would be going up the wall with them.

Sorry but we as supporters are to soft with them.

Sky Blue Sheepy

You sure about that? Cus I've been on a few other teams forums and they tend to do the same as us - mope about players on the internet but not at games. What are they supposed to do? Boo the player every time they touch the ball - cus that helps the team doesn't it....
Bell, fair enough he's gobshite and appears disinterested; Baker can player well and has done last few games; McPake was fine until this season and I've absolutely no issue with Wood if he's played Centrally. Deegan is ok - scored a couple last season (more than many can say) and can be quite composed infront of goal for someone regarded as a bit crap. As for Clingan, I won't argue that one, but he can go and add a 4th relegation to his career for all I care.

CCFC123

You sure about that? Cus I've been on a few other teams forums and they tend to do the same as us - mope about players on the internet but not at games. What are they supposed to do? Boo the player every time they touch the ball - cus that helps the team doesn't it....
Bell, fair enough he's gobshite and appears disinterested; Baker can player well and has done last few games; McPake was fine until this season and I've absolutely no issue with Wood if he's played Centrally. Deegan is ok - scored a couple last season (more than many can say) and can be quite composed infront of goal for someone regarded as a bit crap. As for Clingan, I won't argue that one, but he can go and add a 4th relegation to his career for all I care.

Really.................????

Sky Blue Sheepy

Really.................????
Ok then, what would you argue with what I said? Baker was the only one doing well vs Southampton, McPake has been good enough but injury prone, what has Wood done wrong exactly and Deegan's goal vs Blackpool at home was calmness personified. I don't mind you disagreeing with me, but don't just put "Really", what is it you disagree with?

Never seen anyone duck out of challenges like bell. I think baker is a confidence player and could be useful for us next season against league 1 opposition.. Deegan wouldn't get in my sunday pub team, no composure.

Otis

Agree with Sheepy. Bell and Clingan are both a waste of space, but Baker has shown glimpses of what he is capable of and at least puts his heart into it every game, which is more than can be said for the other two just mentioned.

Wood and McPake are both decent defenders. It's only their injury problems that are letting them down.

Deegan I'm not convinced by. Think this is a big season for him. He either proves himself or we get rid. Some games he's looked really good and other times he's looked like he's never played football before in his entire life.

What we don't know here is how these players are going to perform at League One level. We are obviously talking about a lower level and we have to bear that in mind.

Grendel

Astute

Can we have a reality check here?

Other than the younger players and Keogh there can be things you can moan about with most of the remaining players. If they played better last season then other teams would have been interested. They would have put a bid in. Then they would have been sold. We are left with players other teams with a more ambitious board don't want. They will not be world beaters. Most of them are not as bad as some say. We had a bad season. So we are now looking at the players. The ones that could have done better, the ones that looked as though they could have tried more. There was even a couple that tried to say Sheffers didn't even try to score a pen. They are still with us as other teams felt as though they had at least a player on a par with who we have.

Grendel

In YOUR opinion, which you are entitled to just as someone who thinks he is good is entitled to theirs

No the word was brilliant. In football parlance that is a word reserved for messi, pele, cruyff. Not Carl baker.

Grendel

...Has to stop. That's why were in the shit- Bell, Baker, McPake, Wood, Deegan, Clingan....shall I go on?

Easy fakin number up there and these tossers are allowed to get away with it. Were to fuckin soft. Most clubs supporters would be going up the wall with them.

Sorry but we as supporters are to soft with them.

I do wonder if it is a bit of a 'holiday camp' scene at the club.

Are some senior players - i.e McSheffrey (comments at Ipswich) - doing what they want/calling the shots?

Are some players getting an easy ride - Deegan eating 'all you can eat' buffets in the day and then posting it on Twitter, Bell giving half-hearted displays, certain days where plays do not need to attend Ryton?

Is weasel too pally-pally with the players?

Is AT too soft on certain players?

Do the players back the current (failed) management because they fear a stricter new broom?

Maybe, I hear certain things about what happens at the club, but cannot verify 100% for obvious reasons.....maybe others do know/have heard the same????

Can we have a reality check here?

Other than the younger players and Keogh there can be things you can moan about with most of the remaining players. If they played better last season then other teams would have been interested. They would have put a bid in. Then they would have been sold. We are left with players other teams with a more ambitious board don't want. They will not be world beaters. Most of them are not as bad as some say. We had a bad season. So we are now looking at the players. The ones that could have done better, the ones that looked as though they could have tried more. There was even a couple that tried to say Sheffers didn't even try to score a pen. They are still with us as other teams felt as though they had at least a player on a par with who we have.

But AT said he wouldn't swap any of his players......:(

Users who are viewing this thread