CCFC put itself into administration (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Just seen on facebook tom ross from the goalzone has said the same just waiting confirmation

Also hearing that the council has issued a winding up order via twitter but would have thought that the admin protects against that.

Grendel

CJparker

Only ARVO has been put into Admin and not the whole club...

Complicates things...

Not a surprise though

How do ARVO have the ability to put CCFC into administration? Are they the owner? Where does the "charge"/"debenture" come in?

RichieGunns

Well I think by putting themselves into administration, they have first refusal on buying back the club.

If ACL had done it, then SISU would have had to wave their right to their stipulation as it would be ACL who had the deciding vote.

Now SISU have the deciding vote on whether they rebuy or let someone else take it over.

They effectively owe the money to themselves (Arvo being an arm of the hedge fund) so they will be debters to themselves.

Anyone who wants to buy the club, must go through ARVO and therefore through SISU, even though they are the ones who own CCFC and put them into admin.

I may be wrong though. Can anyone else shed light on this?

RichieGunns

How do ARVO have the ability to put CCFC into administration? Are they the owner? Where does the "charge"/"debenture" come in?

ARVO are an arm of SISU and ones who the "Debt" is owed too.

They've effectively done what ACL were doing, without the need to go through the high courts.

They've called in their own debts on one of their own struggling companies!

CJparker

ARVO are an arm of SISU and ones who the "Debt" is owed too.

They've effectively done what ACL were doing, without the need to go through the high courts.

They've called in their own debts on one of their own struggling companies!

I appreciate all that - what I don't et is why ACL had to go through the courts, but ARVO didn't??

BluntPixels

hello,new guy here,and i just cannot see what sisu have left for them at coventry city,balancing pride and fans hearts in the same hand is disgraceful by any means,either way,i hope this is their end and our new beginning,but something tells me the worst is yet to come and we wont have our happy ending:mad:

RichieGunns

so were going from fighting 4 promotion to fighting to stay up :facepalm:

With the ten point deduction we will be on 50 points.

That puts us 12 puts ahead of 21st place which is currently occuped by Scunthorpe!

Unless we lose ALL of our remaining games, we will NOT be relegated.

A win against Porsmouth at the weekend (fingers crossed) and Scunthorpe losing would put us 15 points clear!

We'd have to win at least 4 of our remaining games but we'd definately be comfortable...

But it's not promotion and that will rankle with all of us I'm sure!

Noggin

So they told all their staff not to worry, we have a plan to avoid adminstration tomorrow, their plan was to go in today instead, :jerkit: just more lies and misrepresentations from them.

This feels like the worst case scenario for ccfc from all of the options. ajornment meant chance of promotion, paying the debt and getting it called off would have been great, going into admin tomorrow had the greatest chance of a new buyer. This seems to be the worst case scenario, though maybe it reduces the chance of us coming out of admin without a cva which would be great.

LarryGrayson

Also hearing that the council has issued a winding up order via twitter but would have thought that the admin protects against that.

theyd be better going through the courts surely

covkid69

i thought that slimy wanker fisher was telling senior staff yesterday that administration wasn't going to happen...lying twat :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

RichieGunns

I appreciate all that - what I don't et is why ACL had to go through the courts, but ARVO didn't??

Because ACL is an outside company who have no physical ties to SISU apart from the fact they rent to stadium too CCFC.

ARVO are part of SISU and therefore an internal element within the hedgefund.

They don't need the courts approval in order to put their own assets into administration!

They might be seperate companies but they are owned by the same people so count as the same company!

Weird I know!

BluntPixels

Has it been confirmed that ARVO have put city in admin,and are we expecting a statement tonight

ajsccfc

i thought that slimy wanker fisher was telling senior staff yesterday that administration wasn't going to happen...lying twat :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

The line was that they wouldn't be forced into administration, which is technically correct.

Tad

So..is it admin or receivership? And what's worse?

Sorry, I'm not clued up on this sort of thing..

Grendel

What sort of reception do they think they'll get come the next home game? How much bad PR can they stand?

The situation has been bought about by the court case.

The council are responsible for this particular debacle.

As for SISU I assume they will get a standing ovation...what we all wanted, right?

RichieGunns

Could this be challenged in court?

Yes I believe it can.

Considering they had a court date tomorrow, the courts could actually see this as an attempt to derail the justice system.

SISU are effectively spitting on whatever judgement the court would have made tomorrow, regardless of the outcome.

This actions says "We're better than ACL, we're better than this situation and we're better than the courts".

The courts could rule it was an illegal action brought on by desperation and therefore not valid.

With this ACL would get it there way, but it could complicate our situation meaning more points deductions (possibly next season)

Users who are viewing this thread