CCFC Pre-Match Shooting Practice at Pride Park 14/1/2012 (1 Viewer)

wingy

Was just thinking of starting a thread on this subject ,surely there would be no harm introducing a striking coach ,along with extra training ,Dion perhaps.:)

dlozza

Whoever filmed this is a tool! Why bother even goin to the game! One of the most annoying voices/videos I've watched for a while!

wingy

Yeah i get he's not popular ,but we can'tget it in the onion bagSSFc,to be honest any striker coach just used Dion as an example.

Nick

Administrator
You keep saying Oh My God when the keeper makes a good save...

Some of them are quite decent finishes...

Cooksta94

Whoever filmed this is a tool! Why bother even goin to the game! One of the most annoying voices/videos I've watched for a while!

I Bother to go to the games because i like to watch our CCFC play, Regardless of how good/bad they are. There is an unrivalled feeling of when we score a goal or even come close to scoring - That is why i love going to games. Sorry about my voice, If i could help that i would, trust me.

Cooksta94

And you're meant to be a fan but moan at players when the keeper makes a save

Most of these shots were either wide or at the keeper, i am not applauding the keeper for making a straight forward save and will moan at people who earn thousands of £££'s a week to kick a ball in the wrong direction

MatthewWallis

Most of these shots were either wide or at the keeper, i am not applauding the keeper for making a straight forward save and will moan at people who earn thousands of £££'s a week to kick a ball in the wrong direction
Some of them went wide big deal, name me one footballer who has never hit a ball wide

Cooksta94

Some of them went wide big deal, name me one footballer who has never hit a ball wide

Your missing the point, i expect a paid player to be hitting the target ATLEAST in a warm-up or training. Everyone misses the target at some point because everyone is human, right? This is simply demonstrating why we are bottom of the league - Lack of goalscorers.

Your missing the point, i expect a paid player to be hitting the target ATLEAST in a warm-up or training. Everyone misses the target at some point because everyone is human, right? This is simply demonstrating why we are bottom of the league - Lack of goalscorers.

I said the same thing at doncaster when mcsheffry blasted the ball missed by a mile and hit a toddler in the face

Mr T - Sukka!

I think the poster has a point, the strikers are shite. We dont score enough goals. As simple as that!

The whole point of these drills is to get your shots on target and make the keeper at least work. Just highlights whats not happening in games when it really matters.

We have no goal threat, made worse now Juke has gone.

Users who are viewing this thread