CCFC Phone Call Today (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

As an existing season ticket holder, I had a call today direct from CCFC asking me if I would be interested in buying a season ticket for the new season. Incredibly, when I replied no because of the obvious reason, I was then asked why and the lady on the phone was "surprised" and "disappointed" with my response. She claimed there had been an increased interest in tickets this week?? After another few minutes of ranting how ridiculous the situation is, I was told to call if they could be any help with away tickets!!! Anybody else had any calls? Is this their final survey and attempt for numbers before the adjourned creditors meeting resumes next week?!?

simple_simon

Some very sad or weak people will all for it and go, then Fisher will win.
Be strong, be polite but don't put another nail in our coffin.

These sales people have probably been taken on with high commission and have no idea about our situation.

steveo1987

I am neither sad or weak but simpletons to watch my beloved Sky Blues.Myself and two mates along with two JSB s will be renewing on Friday.

duffer

As an existing season ticket holder, I had a call today direct from CCFC asking me if I would be interested in buying a season ticket for the new season. Incredibly, when I replied no because of the obvious reason, I was then asked why and the lady on the phone was "surprised" and "disappointed" with my response. She claimed there had been an increased interest in tickets this week?? After another few minutes of ranting how ridiculous the situation is, I was told to call if they could be any help with away tickets!!! Anybody else had any calls? Is this their final survey and attempt for numbers before the adjourned creditors meeting resumes next week?!?

I'd heard the same about the increased interest. In fact, she said ST sales were up 100% week-on-week.

Last week they sold one. This week they sold two. ;)

steveo1987

Don't you just love predictive messaging.how does simply end up as simpleton? I need to proof read before posting...doh

magic82ball

Don't you just love predictive messaging.how does simply end up as simpleton? I need to proof read before posting...doh

I was just thinking how honest of you to admit your shortcomings regarding giving SISU your hard earned cash, but alas, I was wrong.

duffer

Actually I quite enjoyed the thrust of your original message - we are neither sad, nor weak, but simpletons! ;)

Joking aside, I'd rather you didn't go too - but it's your shout and I doubt there will be many fans here who won't feel a stab of pain from not watching the team. Tim's banking on it, obviously.

Sky Blue Harry H

I logged onto website twice yesterday, asking for my password to be e-mailed to me (checked e-mail address was correct) as I wanted to log on to see how many season tickets had been sold (not buying, I might add). Both times the website said 'you are recognised' (previous ST holder) and E-Mail confirmation now sent to confirm password. 24hrs later - still waiting ! Hoping it's positive news about Ricoh and that's why I haven't received access. If not, they're not going to do very well with the few who do want to buy on-line. Anybody know how many have been sold?:blue:

tom88

I called up yesterday to see if there doing direct debit. The response I got was the option is not available yet but should be by middle of next week. I'm not sure if I'm looking to far into it but I think there is a twist still to come

duffer

If you really are desperate enough to buy a season ticket, can I politely suggest that you at least pay for it (or at least part of it) by credit card.

It'll give you some useful protection if SISU mismanage the whole thing into liquidation/administration and/or simply bugger off to the Caymans with your money.

ArchieLittle

I logged onto website twice yesterday, asking for my password to be e-mailed to me (checked e-mail address was correct) as I wanted to log on to see how many season tickets had been sold (not buying, I might add). Both times the website said 'you are recognised' (previous ST holder) and E-Mail confirmation now sent to confirm password. 24hrs later - still waiting ! Hoping it's positive news about Ricoh and that's why I haven't received access. If not, they're not going to do very well with the few who do want to buy on-line. Anybody know how many have been sold?:blue:

I can't get in on my password either, and no reminder email received and I know its right.password but I can get in on my customer ref, surname & postcode.

ArchieLittle

For anyone interested I now count 32 taken outside the big blocks taken in the premium area, up from 29 yesterday evening.
Either I'm miffed that I haven't had phone call yet, or I'm sad and obsessed to keep counting something I have no intention of buying. LOL

skybluericoh

I am neither sad or weak but simpletons to watch my beloved Sky Blues.Myself and two mates along with two JSB s will be renewing on Friday.

If the not so secret, secret meeting goes to (the fans) plan then there might be a lot more renewing on Friday, they might even have to employ more people. If not you could be at the front of a very short queue. I kind of understand why you would renew, and respect your decision. Just hope your car doesn't break down on the M1 south on a cold wet wednesday night in the middle of winter.

skybluericoh

For anyone interested I now count 32 taken outside the big blocks taken in the premium area, up from 29 yesterday evening.
Either I'm miffed that I haven't had phone call yet, or I'm sad and obsessed to keep counting something I have no intention of buying. LOL

I've not had a call either. Wish they would just so I can say 'No thank you, but please call back if you, your boss, come to their senses.'

jesus-wept

Save your time, we will be at the Ricoh, interesting thing is as sisu have announced this seasons season ticket price can they alter it

skybluericoh

Save your time, we will be at the Ricoh, interesting thing is as sisu have announced this seasons season ticket price can they alter it

They will probably sell them at Sixfields for the announced price, but if you want one in Block 16 it will be £285, 20 - 26 £320 etc etc, the 32 people who bought them will be offered pay the extra or support NTFC

georgehudson

ah the tim fisher fantasy world where everyone meekly agrees to all he says,
'if that's alright with the rest of you, that is'
coffee, smell, the, wake, up, and,
over to you tim to re-arrange

dadgad

People should really think hard about renewing.
NOPM is probably the lever that will force these morons back to the negotiating table.

SkyBlueUkeman

That's disgusting. Selling season tickets like you would gas or broadband. That's all we are to them. Sucker customers. Don't give them the satisfaction or the money.

Users who are viewing this thread