CCFC Nostalgia (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Slow Thursday afternoon in work so just been trawling through YouTube and found a couple of really nostalgic CCFC videos, which i thought i would share with you all.

Hope these bring a smile to your face, if anyone has anything else CCFC nostalgic please feel free to post below and keep thread going. :)

COV

Slow Thursday afternoon in work so just been trawling through YouTube and found a couple of really nostalgic CCFC videos, which i thought i would share with you all.

Hope these bring a smile to your face, if anyone has anything else CCFC nostalgic please feel free to post below and keep thread going. :)

I'm a fan of the CBS but nothing, nothing brings a shiver down the spine more than that first view of the HR pitch.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I'm a fan of the CBS but nothing, nothing brings a shiver down the spine more than that first view of the HR pitch.

The craziest part for me was this was my exact walk to my seat into Highfield Road every other Saturday. So glad someone managed to capture it on film, i still remember the smell of the kiosk under the stand with wall to wall smoke of peoples cigarettes and smoking pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread