CCFC Ltd administrator charges over £444k (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

PM2947883MR160513MEET-08-Medium.jpg

The face now makes sense.

skyblueinBaku

There are some faces out there that instinctively you just don't trust, aren't there.

You are right, SIR ERNIE. His is a face that you would never get tired of punching.

robbiethemole

there's an overwhelming desire to punch,and keep on punching, that smug twat....................over and over and over and over, etc!!!

wingy

Well Well Well ,that appears to show he's responsible for half of the overall figure ,with majority of the rest taken by high net partners due to the sensitivity .

The figures to ARVO are extremely wide parameters .

I would love to reads the report in the hands of Govt re director conduct.

6 Generations

How is it that Appleton. Who charges £450 per hour (or part thereof) is only able to determine that ARVO are owed between £10 million and £25 million pounds?

skyblueinBaku

How is it that Appleton. Who charges £450 per hour (or part thereof) is only able to determine that ARVO are owed between £10 million and £25 million pounds?

ARVO will probably provide him with the figure that they would like.

skybluetony176

HOW MUCH!

Am I reading the last paragraph right and TF is under investigation for his conduct as a director? Is there a suggestion that there has been some wrong doing or is this a standard procedure for a company that has gone through administration and liquidation?

Godiva

The report also shows that the liquidator has filed a confidential report on the conduct of the directors to the government’s Department for Business Innovation and Skills – in accordance with the Company Directors Disqualification Act.

I would love to read the report in the hands of Govt re director conduct.

Me too!

Sick Boy

The report also shows that the liquidator has filed a confidential report on the conduct of the directors to the government’s Department for Business Innovation and Skills – in accordance with the Company Directors Disqualification Act.

Me too!

Does this mean he could be hero worshiped on this forum very soon?

wingy

Me too!

I'd expect this to get wrapped up pretty swiftly now ,assuming the option has slipped or unless there are questions In that report that require answers .

Should also assume the JR appeal will be heard swiftly now the Wasps are likely 100% owners .

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Actually the costs of Mr Appleton are far higher, the figures in the report only show the amounts paid out since the company went in to liquidation September 2013

Before that Mr Appletons firm had received some 215,000 on account and had spent £400,765 on legal fees

Remember that the money paid by Otium (1.5m)has been mainly used to pay Mr Appletons firm (over 656k) and the legal costs (over 447k) and repay ARVO (274k )

interesting the need to pay £30k for PR advice in this report and the £22500 plus VAT in the previous administrators report

Last edited:

Kingokings204

What's the betting sisu take PA to court claiming a rental strike? Now that would be irony.

Bigger question is how is then ccfc ltd supposed to buy half the freggin Ricoh? Ffs it's a joke

skybluepm2

I've been waiting for this to be made public knowledge. Even more than I had anticipated. What on earth did it achieve in all honesty? The worst attempt of brinkmanship in history!

Add this sum to the figures banded around for legal fees spent not only challenging but also paying ACL, the Higgs and the Council and we are talking several million pounds. Certainly enough to pay for a half share in the Ricoh or actually investing in a good enough team to at least gain promotion to the Championship, perhaps even Premier League.

Forget SP's job being on the line, the man who should he hung out to dry is Tim Fishcake. Disgrace of a human being. How on earth this buffoon has stayed in a job is beyond me!

Rusty Trombone

DAVID RUBIN & PARTNERS
Macca Media has been working on a consultancy basis with the highly respected firm of insolvency practitioners, David Rubin & Partners during the administration of Coventry City.

We have worked closely with managing partner, Paul Appleton who was appointed as Administrator, offering advice on a media strategy as well as liaising closely with both local and national media during the course of the administration and liquidation.

http://www.maccamedia.co.uk/clients/

Grendel

HOW MUCH!

Am I reading the last paragraph right and TF is under investigation for his conduct as a director? Is there a suggestion that there has been some wrong doing or is this a standard procedure for a company that has gone through administration and liquidation?

It would be interesting how many people assume that fro. The article. Simon Tony thinks your article suggests its Tim Fisher under investigation? Is it?

RoboCCFC90

HOW MUCH!

But how long has TF been director and is the investigation of conduct for a period of time before TF's move into this role?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

It would be interesting how many people assume that fro. The article. Simon Tony thinks your article suggests its Tim Fisher under investigation? Is it?

I don't think it can be, how can it? Tim Fisher has only been director for a shirt period of time, surely the period of time PA would be investigating as of conduct would be before this, as per before the Administration started, I.e Ray Ranson?

Grendel

Hobo

Could this relate to failure to post accounts, the accounts are a mess, the lack of clarity over which assets were in which company?

But it wouldn't surprise me if some other dodgy practice has not been unearthed.

does he have to submit a report on the directors anyway?

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Because it mentions him in that section of the article.

Have you even read it?

It doesn't state that Tim Fisher is under investigation:

"The report also shows that the liquidator has filed a confidential report on the conduct of the directors to the government’s Department for Business Innovation and Skills – in accordance with the Company Directors Disqualification Act.

The only person listed as a director of CCFC Ltd with Companies House, according to the firm’s appointments report, is current Coventry City chairman Tim Fisher."

It just states that Tim Fisher is the only Director listed of CCFC Limited, it does not state that the current Director is subject of investigation, it could be any former director of that company.

skybluetony176

It doesn't state that Tim Fisher is under investigation:

"The report also shows that the liquidator has filed a confidential report on the conduct of the directors to the government’s Department for Business Innovation and Skills – in accordance with the Company Directors Disqualification Act.

The only person listed as a director of CCFC Ltd with Companies House, according to the firm’s appointments report, is current Coventry City chairman Tim Fisher."

It just states that Tim Fisher is the only Director listed of CCFC Limited, it does not state that the current Director is subject of investigation, it could be any former director of that company.

It doesn't say it isn't either.

Also the main point of my question was is it standard practice that a report will be given to the government department in accordance with company directors disqualification act or is it because there's a suggestion that something needs further investigation by the proper authorities?

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Simon Simon ,what have you done again ?

Could you clarify please ?

Waiting for clarification from Dept for Business Innovation and Skills.

But as it says, the contents of the report is confidential.

Worth noting that just because a report has been filed doesn't mean that anything untoward has occurred. The report could say just that for all we know.

skybluetony176

Waiting for clarification from Dept for Business Innovation and Skills.

But as it says, the contents of the report is confidential.

Worth noting that just because a report has been filed doesn't mean that anything untoward has occurred. The report could say just that for all we know.

Thank you Simon for the clarification.

The last part of your post was what I was thinking.

letsallsingtogether

Never nothing dodgy about our owners must be CCC or Higg he was talking about.
Or is that why council didn't want to sell to sisu?

Grendel

HOW MUCH!

I don't think anything. That's why I asked the question.

Like I've already told you. I've not concluded anything that's why I've asked the question.

Too difficult of a question clearly for you.

So why did you say is Tim Fusher under investigation. (See above)? The article by mentioning his name must have drawn you to conclude this surely?

Users who are viewing this thread