CCFC looking for fans for the new forum. (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Bullet point 6 "How you intend to represent supporters" is interesting. Said this before I think but Sky Blues Talk has a large, active membership where ideas are debated and polls cast. If a member here was a ST holder and fancied a crack, wouldn't it be great if he canvassed the views of agenda items here, and took those views to the CCFC forum. Perhaps a good way to actually represent the views of supporters.

Off topic but I wish MPs would do this kind of conslutation with their consituents when they have to vote in Parliament, rather than voting with the whips or from their personal viewpoints.

ccfcway

"To help the club better understand the club issues that most affect and concern fans"

pretty simple that one...it contains 4 letters

Legia Sky Blue

Bullet point 6 "How you intend to represent supporters" is interesting. Said this before I think but Sky Blues Talk has a large, active membership where ideas are debated and polls cast. If a member here was a ST holder and fancied a crack, wouldn't it be great if he canvassed the views of agenda items here, and took those views to the CCFC forum. Perhaps a good way to actually represent the views of supporters.

Off topic but I wish MPs would do this kind of conslutation with their consituents when they have to vote in Parliament, rather than voting with the whips or from their personal viewpoints.
Not quite sure how anyone could represent the different views expressed on here. Grendel & Italia, Nick & Tony, Jekyll & Hyde. Best send Otis!!

ccfcway

Nick , is there a way you could liaise with the club and encourage polls / threads that your users could complete ?,

Adge

It’s seems to me like a PR exercise. When we spoke to Boddy and Scope we were told WHAT will be discussed at meetings although a representative from LWCCFC went anyway. Be interesting to see what he says as our meeting is on Thursday.
Open to anyone if they want to come along-Robins,Shipley and McDonald attending.

stevefloyd

It would never happen in parliament because there would be no lining of pockets allegedly

rupert_bear

It’s seems to me like a PR exercise. When we spoke to Boddy and Scope we were told WHAT will be discussed at meetings although a representative from LWCCFC went anyway. Be interesting to see what he says as our meeting is on Thursday.
Open to anyone if they want to come along-Robins,Shipley and McDonald attending.
Iwhete is it date and time ?

Nick

Administrator

There used to be somebody who went who asked us for questions before.

Nick

Administrator
Nick , is there a way you could liaise with the club and encourage polls / threads that your users could complete ?,

Probably could but it would end up silly and need moderation. I am always open to suggestions if it will help with matchday stuff but still enable it to be independent.

ccfcricoh

I'm going to stick my name in the hat i reckon... They've probably already filled the slots but we shall see - could be an interesting one

italiahorse

Not quite sure how anyone could represent the different views expressed on here. Grendel & Italia, Nick & Tony, Jekyll & Hyde. Best send Otis!!

Disabled issues are never discussed (argued) on here other than occasional ticketing issues. (Yet)

Captain Dart

I'm going to stick my name in the hat i reckon... They've probably already filled the slots but we shall see - could be an interesting one
I think they are looking for members that are representative of some group.

Mcbean

I demand a fee as they used my image without asking - no boss i was not there watching football while i was supposed to be at work

rob9872

What they should be looking for are lapsed season ticket holders too. They're the ones that need encouraging back. Occasional fans will always be occasional unless there are big games, but lapsed season tickets have historically demonstrated a decent level of support and commitment, so they need to understand what points should be addressed to get them back. Current season ticket holders are easier to ignore because if the past 40 years of performance and 10 years of SISU hasn't stopped then not a lot will :)

Incidentally, I did email Juggy but no response yet - does anyone know if kids are allowed to go to the LWCCFC meeting tonight or adults only (as it's half term)?

Captain Dart

What they should be looking for are lapsed season ticket holders too. They're the ones that need encouraging back. Occasional fans will always be occasional unless there are big games, but lapsed season tickets have historically demonstrated a decent level of support and commitment, so they need to understand what points should be addressed to get them back. Current season ticket holders are easier to ignore because if the past 40 years of performance and 10 years of SISU hasn't stopped then not a lot will :)

Incidentally, I did email Juggy but no response yet - does anyone know if kids are allowed to go to the LWCCFC meeting tonight or adults only (as it's half term)?

I think the topics such a person might like to discuss are unlikely to be on the agenda. :emoji_blush:

Adge

Yes Kids are welcome. That’s the reason the meeting was set up for this week (half term) as the idea was to get as many kids along as there is no school in the morning. :emoji_thumbsup:

PCH

Couldn't agree more.
They do seem to be seeking a fairly safe demographic .
Fan five could of been disgruntled ex season ticket holder but I suppose they'd never get the last bus home if that was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread