CCFC Fantasy Retro Kit (1 Viewer)

kapowaz

For anybody who is interested in such things, I’ve made the fantasy CCFC shirt with retro badge discussed in the thread I made about a new club badge (who knew that’d be such a hot topic?) available for sale at a small web store here. Both home and away tops are available in sizes from Small to 2XL, for £26 (plus postage) each:

Home

ccfcnu-fantasy-2019-home.jpg

Away

ccfcnu-fantasy-2019-away.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Are you allowed to use the Nike Tick?

Just before you potentially get into trouble.

kapowaz

They’re standard Nike teamwear template shirts so the swoosh is very much part of the product :happy:

kapowaz

I'd be more than happy if the club went with these for next season.

My guess is this is next season’s home kit, seeing as their current deal with Just Sport and Nike uses the teamwear templates each season. This is why last year’s home kit was so bad - they didn’t have a teamwear template that really worked well, just that mostly-white kit.

kapowaz

There was another teamwear template leaked late last year I’d hoped would be part of the range but for some reason it ended up only being sold for the US market. Personally I always loved our yellow/gold kits of the late 80s/early 90s, but the final one ended up being yellow and black stripes.

nike-striped-division-iii-2018-19-teamwear-shirt-2.jpg

kapowaz

Funnily enough I was just talking to the one customer who ordered one today. A production issue (basically the supplier refusing to be sensible about the placement of the embroidered club badge) means they’re still being sourced, but since I want one for myself I’ll be sorting it out one way or another eventually.

Once I’ve got it in-hand I’ll post some better photos.

cov4theprem

Funnily enough I was just talking to the one customer who ordered one today. A production issue (basically the supplier refusing to be sensible about the placement of the embroidered club badge) means they’re still being sourced, but since I want one for myself I’ll be sorting it out one way or another eventually.

Nice one thanks

torchomatic

I hate stripes .

Esoterica

ZOMG I'm famous!
giphy.gif

kapowaz

I’m pretty sure the FMC kits skirt close to the line where legality is concerned. I doubt the club really cares enough to stop him though.

kapowaz

Are they still available?

I struggled to find a company to do the embroidered attachment of the badges, so I put this on the shelf for now. I’ve recently had a kid so it’s probably not going to get looked at imminently, but I would like to have another go sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread