CCFC Fans you need to be heard (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

I think the fans need to start fighting for the survival of the club.
I read on here that there were jimmy hill chants at the jimmy hill statue, well thats not going to bother sisu is it and lets hope it's not broadcast I'm all for getting sisu out but what impact would that have on them?

I am not saying smash the place up but surely some more passion has to be shown to try and encourage others to get involved ffs, also what I do not understand is that the idea is to starve sisu of money and yet most went in and paid full price to get in? sorry but do not see how that works either.
I may not agree with what valiant was calling people on here but at least he shows some anger towards them.
Also I do not get what trying to get as many people to an away game will achieve, surely that is giving another team money and sisu will not even know aboout it.

The fight needs to be carried into the stadium or a total ban as best as can be done, season ticket holders depends how much you want them out.
A total boycott would not work as there are a very small minority of fans on here and the opinion is divided so no chance for a full scale match boycott but if you wanted media exposure that would get it.
So in the ground the fight against sisu must take place,
Split the singers up around the ground try and get an atmosphere going around the ground rather than in one small section, try creating an hostility towards the board, turn your backs on the players as they come out, controversial I know but this is the team sisu have left us with, some of them can not be arsed and have no fire in their bellies anyway, macca is only suddenly playing because he knows were going down and he is trying to put himself in the shop window otherwise he would have been busting a gut all season, FE should be sacked for breach of contract because he is not fit enough to do the job he is being paid to do so fuck him off out the door.
Have a sit in after the match and let your voices be heard against sisu.

AT needs to be gone he has the worst record of any manager in our history and yet people and not singing for his dismissal, this is beyond me, and how anyone can say no other manager would do any better is crazy 4 wins all season is shit regardless of the squad and they are not that bad a team has as been proved with 2 wins lately so their not that shit that they should not have won more games.

Last edited:

ICHAN

Needed to carry my rant on on another post.

Another one Neil Warnock no chance why even consider him we are going to be stuck with AT unless something is done.
As far as I am aware the fans have not called for a single manager to be sacked and yet people say chopping and changing benifits no-one and the fans need to stop wanting new managers and get behind them.

So who sacked these managers and why?
If I am wrong on time lines thats fine but here goes.
Sisu take over with Hoff and RR or HR initials says it all.
Dowie goes not their choose HR seeing as these are the football men sisu have intrusted with the club.
Coleman gets hired (sisu paying of dowie) not working quick enough to get into prem this appointment is back firing Coleman goes.
AB hired (sisu paying off Coleman) all going fine top end of the table maybe shit football but it's working, monies needed for the big push but sisu have non left at this stage LB comes in and starts looking into things HR decide it is time to get the fuck out it's going tits up and they will be labelled with sisu if their not careful.
AB gets sacked (it's going wrong) shit now what let's give it to someone who is inside the club already until we can get something sorted later, he'll do AT oh the fans like him give him the job (AB getting paid off)
LB has not got a clue about football we all know that he comes up with text a sub idea and the club starts getting laughed about in the public eye time for LB to go, in steps our friend KD who sisu will have known about from southampton maybe he can help?
No chance this idiot is worse and brings ridicule from the media he has to go.

Now this is all sisu's fault for not doing their own homework on buying into the club.
Meanwhile HR are looking into doing it again with someone elses money but this time get a media person involved to big them up but we will be alright H is a Cov fan and RR wanted xyz player but sisu would not let him there are always 2 sides to every story and HR and not squeky clean and blameless from the whole fiasco of our tenureship under sisu still want the fuckers out but still cautious of the devils in disguise waiting to pounce.

These are my opinions and yes proberly quite a few timelines out and maybe very conspiracy theoried but don't give a shit I do not believe H & R are as innocent as they make out to be who sacked all these managers without giving them time

It's all about atmosphere now for me you me and others have one chance per game to play our part but sadly we are not up for it.

Sisu-infidels

It's all about atmosphere now for me you me and others have one chance per game to play our part but sadly we are not up for it.

Correct,I sit there every game and the few that do turn up in the main don't sing even if we're winning so what chance of getting them to chant against sisu.....it will take more than a few chants to make our point,bigger scale action is needed!

Users who are viewing this thread