CCFC Fans going to Sixfields at the weekend (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Hi

i have been careful not to slate anybody who has bought a season ticket and /or who are planning to go to sixfields to watch the game this weekend as i believe you have the right to make up your own mind and i respect your choice.

i do however have one request. aside from the many sisu out banners i'm sure will be displayed can you wear a symbolic black armband with SISU in white writing on it.

this might also be an idea doe away support.

Mexico70

Tony,

As the realisation sets in I am finding it increasingly difficult not to slate anybody - but ffs if we'd all stuck together and not a single season ticket or match day ticket sold we would surely be bringing this nightmare to a swifter conclusion - instead we've given SISU a glimmer of hope that their cunning plan might just work and Timmy's view that we'll all be back after three games might have some credibility. It won't of course, but its just prolonging the pain.

skybluetony176

i dont disagree with you mexico, but the situation is what it is and we need to include all our supporters in the protest not isolate them.

i recon sisu have a divide and conquor policy, lets not fall for their tricks

Otis

Hi

i have been careful not to slate anybody who has bought a season ticket and /or who are planning to go to sixfields to watch the game this weekend as i believe you have the right to make up your own mind and i respect your choice.

i do however have one request. aside from the many sisu out banners i'm sure will be displayed can you wear a symbolic black armband with SISU in white writing on it.

this might also be an idea doe away support.

To not get political it might be a better idea for anyone going to wear an armband or t shirt or hold a banner simply saying 'Keep Coventry in Coventry.'

If you want to unite people best to steer clear of the anti-Sisu sentiment.

Not everyone is anti-Sisu, but everyone is pro keep Coventry in Coventry.

Hugh Jarse

To not get political it might be a better idea for anyone going to wear an armband or t shirt or hold a banner simply saying 'Keep Coventry in Coventry.'

If you want to unite people best to steer clear of the anti-Sisu sentiment.

Not everyone is anti-Sisu, but everyone is pro keep Coventry in Coventry.

In the main I agree but in the context of protesting about the situation, surely everyone is anti SISU

dadgad

Tony,

As the realisation sets in I am finding it increasingly difficult not to slate anybody - but ffs if we'd all stuck together and not a single season ticket or match day ticket sold we would surely be bringing this nightmare to a swifter conclusion - instead we've given SISU a glimmer of hope that their cunning plan might just work and Timmy's view that we'll all be back after three games might have some credibility. It won't of course, but its just prolonging the pain.

Been saying the same for ever.
Too true.
This lack of unity, people thinking one strategy is ok, the majority doing something else.
Not a good idea.

Otis

In the main I agree but in the context of protesting about the situation, surely everyone is anti SISU

Nope. Quite a few have sympathy with them to some degree and if you go over to GMK, people on there aren't too anti-Sisu and are pretty rational about the whole thing and not raving loons.

Keep Coventry in Coventry is a message we can all unite on.

Start on the anti-Sisu route and you're on some rocky ground. What about anti-ACL ot anti-Council?

Most people agree all parties hold some degree of culpability for the mess we are in. Keep Coventry in Coventry I'm sure would receive much better support at Sixfields.

covcity4life

noone except TSB the gimmick accoutn is pro sisu

its just anyone who isnt happy with council AS WELL as sisu are branded pro sisu

childish.

Buster

noone except TSB the gimmick accoutn is pro sisu

its just anyone who isnt happy with council AS WELL as sisu are branded pro sisu

childish.

Disagree. Certain posters continualy support the sisu line . Theres nothing wrong in that , in fact intime (you never know ) they may turn out to be right but why do they always deny it! If the cap fits wear it

Users who are viewing this thread