CCFC Fan Groups/Representatives/Forum owners/Fans - The Meeting (2 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

NOPM . And yes if it means liquidation , so be it. Personally I would rather start again from scratch than have this shower of shite run ( sorry ) ruin the club I have supported for 50 years..

torchomatic

NOPM? Fair enough, that's up to you. Wanting your club liquidated though is out of order. Sisu won't be here for ever.

NOPM . And yes if it means liquidation , so be it. Personally I would rather start again from scratch than have this shower of shite run ( sorry ) ruin the club I have supported for 50 years..

italiahorse

NOPM? Fair enough, that's up to you. Wanting your club liquidated though is out of order. Sisu won't be here for ever.

Why would they leave ?
It's their legal place to dump their companies toxic debt.
It also provides them with £2M a year for their trouble.

italiahorse

Evidence of which is where? and I dont mean something you made up in your head.

When a company goes into administration the assets are used to pay off the creditors at a % of what they are owed and the company continues with no debt.
We have come out of administration and still have the debt.
Why do you think that is ?

NorthernWisdom

When a company goes into administration the assets are used to pay off the creditors at a % of what they are owed and the company continues with no debt.

Nonce-sense.jpg

Moff

You stated, "It's their legal place to dump their companies toxic debt. It also provides them with £2M a year for their trouble"

I asked, " Evidence of which is where? and I dont mean something you made up in your head."

To which you reply the rambling stuff above. No evidence of the toxic debt, no detail of the £2m you talk about. Why dont you just answer the bloody question. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

italiahorse

You stated, "It's their legal place to dump their companies toxic debt. It also provides them with £2M a year for their trouble"

I asked, " Evidence of which is where? and I dont mean something you made up in your head."

To which you reply the rambling stuff above. No evidence of the toxic debt, no detail of the £2m you talk about. Why dont you just answer the bloody question. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Why is it rambling ? Just because you can't understand it, or don't want too ?
It may be my educated opinion but the question needs to be asked how the debt got back into the club after administration.

Moff

Why is it rambling ? Just because you can't understand it, or don't want too ?
It may be my educated opinion but the question needs to be asked how the debt got back into the club after administration.

Pompous twat, I understand the dross you keep spouting, its just as usual there is no proof to it. Its not I dont want to understand it, its just there is nothing to understand apart from all the theories in that thick head of yours.

Do you understand the word Proof...its exactly what I asked for and you have provided sod all apart from your 'educated opinion' which if I am honest in the scheme of things means absoloutely bugger all.

I would suggest you add some suabstance to your posts rather than the usual 'write it enough and it must be true' to try to prove your point.

italiahorse

Pompous twat, I understand the dross you keep spouting, its just as usual there is no proof to it. Its not I dont want to understand it, its just there is nothing to understand apart from all the theories in that thick head of yours.

Do you understand the word Proof...its exactly what I asked for and you have provided sod all apart from your 'educated opinion' which if I am honest in the scheme of things means absoloutely bugger all.

I would suggest you add some suabstance to your posts rather than the usual 'write it enough and it must be true' to try to prove your point.

Insults mean you lost.

Moff

Insults mean you lost.

Seriously how old are you? Thats the sort of argument a loser puts forward when there isnt anything else they can say.

The reason I was insulting was I am tired of your constant conspiracy theories, backed up with no evidence. I asked you for it, you cant provide it and so go off on a tangent. I suggest you have been proved to be full of crap as you cant back up what you write with cold hard facts and evidence.
Oh and grow up it isnt about winning or losing its about the truth, something that doesnt come easily from your fingertips. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Grendel

Seriously how old are you? Thats the sort of argument a loser puts forward when there isnt anything else they can say.

The reason I was insulting was I am tired of your constant conspiracy theories, backed up with no evidence. I asked you for it, you cant provide it and so go off on a tangent. I suggest you have been proved to be full of crap as you cant back up what you write with cold hard facts and evidence.
Oh and grow up it isnt about winning or losing its about the truth, something that doesnt come easily from your fingertips. :facepalm:

He once started a thread saying he was thinking of supporting the Villa.

Place him on ignore for a week -- it does help

letsallsingtogether

He once started a thread saying he was thinking of supporting the Villa.

Place him on ignore for a week -- it does help

And you once said you would never go to Sixfields we are all allowed to change or minds some time.

Users who are viewing this thread