Votes: 13 35.1%
  • No, I'd rather use a pair of the wife's/GF's knickers

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 4439

Mindful of the cultural circle closing in, in which you'll be given leper status for not wearing a mask, I've purchased.

Magwitch

If it helps why not, masks have been worn for months in a lot of South Eastern countries and this pandemic seemed to be under control a lot quicker, just don’t understand why wait eleven more days doesn’t make sense, bring it in immediately and perhaps the fining in eleven days, this Government are useless.

Tommo1993

If it helps why not, masks have been worn for months in a lot of South Eastern countries and this pandemic seemed to be under control a lot quicker, just don’t understand why wait eleven more days doesn’t make sense, bring it in immediately and perhaps the fining in eleven days, this Government are useless.

Not particularly happy to wear one, but the main thing that doesn’t make sense is this kicked off here nearly 4 months ago. Why make it mandatory now?

Sbarcher

On the way to my violin lesson, I was carrying my violin case. I didn’t have a mask so had a pair of my wife’s tights over my head. Thought I’d call into my local jewellers but ended up in a police van.

Sky Blue Pete

What do we want? Immediate health measures to protect lives!

When do we want them? Eh, couple of weeks, whatever
I think it’s behavioural again. People choose to start wearing them so the police aren’t wasting their time fining everyone. Pretty bizarre

olderskyblue

skybluetony176

Nah. Not wearing one to make a fashion statement. Plain black will do me.
Apparently black is the best selling colour face masks nationally. So you say you’re not making a fashion statement but...

PS. I have a black one too but that’s just because I’m hip with the kids.

Johnnythespider

I bough a couple of the ccfc ones for work, as Otis said earlier they are on the small side, no size option when buying, but they are very stretchy and they are quite comfortable compared to the disposable sort and will do for an hour in the supermarket. Have bought a pack of 2 black washable ones for £2.95 at asda for the lads and will probably get some more for me and the mrs now I've seen them on.

Malaka

Apparently black is the best selling colour face masks nationally. So you say you’re not making a fashion statement but...

PS. I have a black one too but that’s just because I’m hip with the kids.
Hip? you mean down with the kids. Sorry Tony, you have failed

Users who are viewing this thread