CCFC dying! SISU to sell now the duke has gone?? (1 Viewer)

par1sons

Sisu have sold the duke to recoup some of there losses before selling up I'm sure of it. If they dont sell up this wonderful club of ours will die

shmmeee

Sorry don't buy this idea. SISU aren't profiting, the numbers don't add up. The money we are likely to have left after Everton have had their cut will only cover the losses for three months max. This is just SISU doing what they said at the end of last season: forcing the club to pay its own way.

Nonleagueherewecome

They've just attached the "Do Not Resuscitate" tags to our club.

ccfcway

Sell Juke for 1.5 million, all paid now, they arent interested in 2 million over 2 years.

Out of that 1.5 million, a rumoured 30% sell on to Everton would be 450k, and we also owe Everton 600k for him, so SISU clear 450k.

If losses of 300k a month are true, this makes the club self sufficient for 6 weeks !!!!

This sale will have an impact on nothing other than greatly weaken the squad and ensure SISU dont have to dip their hands in their pockest for 6 weeks.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sorry don't buy this idea. SISU aren't profiting, the numbers don't add up. The money we are likely to have left after Everton have had their cut will only cover the losses for three months max. This is just SISU doing what they said at the end of last season: forcing the club to pay its own way.

So when they've sold all the players that are worth anything, how will we pay our way then? When we are bottom of L2 and still paying Championship rent, there won't be anyone who fetches enough to cover the rent...I'd be surprised if the sell on fee is any more than 10-15% of any profit we make, probably about 100-150k?

Sorry mate, if they've cut costs so much, why do they need to do this, unless it's simple asset stripping? It's what these firms do when they can't see any other way to make money!

skyblue_rich

If the takeover deal is close, the club wouldn't be able to sell any players. This shows that a takeover isn't near, and if we are to believe the rumours that 3 more players are also leaving it is asset stripping

skybluedan

we are never gonna be taken over,there is no takeover happening,we are fucked fact

keef

The clubs losses are unsustainable without investment or administration. We will either cease to exhist as a club at the end of the season or be sold within the next month......did that cheer you up any......

shmmeee

So when they've sold all the players that are worth anything, how will we pay our way then? When we are bottom of L2 and still paying Championship rent, there won't be anyone who fetches enough to cover the rent...I'd be surprised if the sell on fee is any more than 10-15% of any profit we make, probably about 100-150k?

Sorry mate, if they've cut costs so much, why do they need to do this, unless it's simple asset stripping? It's what these firms do when they can't see any other way to make money!

I didn't say it was a good plan!

You know we're both on roughly the same page WRT SISU, but this is just a conspiracy theory. Hate them for what they do, not the story that's been made up, it makes you (us) more credible.

SISU won't take any money out from this, and if they do it won't make any difference anyway. They'll want the £30m back eventually.

As has been shown above, the cash from this just about runs the club for 6 weeks. SISU said at the start of the season (through Orange Ken) that they basically are done with City and they have to pay their own way.

The real head scratcher is exactly the question you posed: Why? I've yet to see a reasonable answer here. If they don't want to put any more cash in, and we all know we won't break even next year in L1, then why not just sell up?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Users who are viewing this thread