CCFC Christmas jumper (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Yes the wife just bought me one. Quality looks and feels good. Looking forward to wearing it once the weather turns

theferret

It's about the only thing in the shop though. In there this morning and was shocked at the offering. The busiest shopping day of the year and they have nothing to sell. Given that we are forever talking about income streams, and given that merchandising is just about our only income stream aside from ticket sales, it is surprsing that they do not make more of it.

Senior Vick from Alicante

It's about the only thing in the shop though. In there this morning and was shocked at the offering. The busiest shopping day of the year and they have nothing to sell. Given that we are forever talking about income streams, and given that merchandising is just about our only income stream aside from ticket sales, it is surprsing that they do not make more of it.

Perhaps Puma had run out of kit to rebrand? Something is afoot though why would you no be holding stock this time of year?

Noggin

*clutches at straws* leaving in January once they've taken the final opportunity to sell off some talented kids and anyone who might bring in more than 50p.

wingy

*clutches at straws* leaving in January once they've taken the final opportunity to sell off some talented kids and anyone who might bring in more than 50p.

I just read SP's Ct Interview from yesterday ,seems he's trying to distance himself from any future departures IMO.

Skyblue4u

Worth £30 though?

Anyone seen the onsies? A small one could fit me twice I reckon! I've never been blessed with being tall, but the length of those things really takes the mick out of short people :(

Probably pay around 20 quid for a similar quality jumper so not a total Sisu rip off

Terry Gibson's perm

Has there been any stock in it since the break in? Only had a few shirts and a mountain of lunch boxes last time I was in there.

Otis

Think the only CCFC Christmas jumper you will see this year will be some poor bastard off the roof of the East Stand.

wingy

Think the only CCFC Christmas jumper you will see this year will be some poor bastard off the roof of the East Stand.

Hope It Isn't the REV ,believe he offered to Scale the building and occupy the roof when we were coming up with Ideas to highlight our plight .

Never mind Fishers Brown Ambulance will roll up three weeks later.

wingy

It's one thing shopping at T J Hughes but it's a whole new kettle of fish admitting it!

Nah ,had an effing leaflet along with about a dozen others through the letterbox yesterday.

Did used to buy my wranglers In there years ago though, my daughter used to hate me dragging her through there at the time .

Astute

It's one thing shopping at T J Hughes but it's a whole new kettle of fish admitting it!

They recently opened up a store near where I live. They are so far behind here that many think it is a trendy place to shop :) They have only just about stopped wearing their jeans around their arse and the latest trend is check shirts. I get asked if I will ever wear more trendy gear as what I wear stands out from the crowd, then they wonder why I get women chatting me up whenever I go out :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread