CCFC 7's (1 Viewer)

CovScott88

I was really bored last night so I decided to use the squad and create a few 7-a-side teams. I tried to keep it as fair as possible. Who do we think would come out on top?

Team A - Joe Murphy, James McPake, Richard Wood, Aaron Phillips, Josh Ruffels, Carl Baker, Roy O'Donovan.

Team B - Chris Dunn, Richard Keogh, Chris Hussey, Sammy Clingan, Gael Bigirimana, Freddy Eastwood, Shaun Jeffers.

Team C - Danny Ireland, Martin Cranie, Nathan Cameron, Callum Wilson, Gary McSheffrey, Conor Thomas, Clive Platt.

Team D - Lee Burge, Cyrus Christie, Ben Turner, Jordan Clarke, David Bell, Gary Deegan, Lukas Jutkiewicz.

procdoc

team B but my seven man five a side squad could play as a 7 a side team and we'd hammer all of them :D

pusbccfc

B, gael bigiramana will tear you apart ;)

rob9872

Skill level looks quite unbalanced to me, especially for small sided games. Definitely team B

Good work anyhow Scott :)

CovScott88

Skill level looks quite unbalanced to me, especially for small sided games. Definitely team B

Good work anyhow Scott :)

I gave it a good go mate. I tried to do it where I put the goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and attackers in order of how good they are, then tried to distribute them evenly over the 4 teams. One team has the best goalkeeper, another the best defender etc etc.

gouldberg

I think C. They have more versatile players perfect for 7-a-side. Plus in 7-a-side you can kick the ball above head height so hello 10 goals from Platt!

Cranie can play anywhere, Wilson has some pace and McSheffrey is also quite versatile. Also with Conor Thomas they have plenty of creativity.

Users who are viewing this thread