CBS Parking (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Word of warning about car park C

Got back to car last night to find CITY scratched on my car and a flat rear tyre.

Some so called city fan did that, it seems. Yes I do feel like giving them a slap. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

• 20210811_221011.jpg
    20210811_221011.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

lifeskyblue

Do they have cctv monitoring the car park? The amount you pay you would expect some security…I don’t know at what point the stewards leave the car park…I know they are not there at fulltiy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Was running late at work and booked a parking place online so i was close to stadium to save time and hassle free i thought. I will try other places in future - thanks for the Cherry Tree recommendation.

There is some CCTV coverage but its not extensive and damage was done to the side of the car furthest away & hidden from the cameras.

There was a security guard who did come over and check we were ok, he tried to be helpful. That wasnt until everyone else had left mind but I thank him for that. We had to call AA because locking wheel nut failed so didn't get way until late - buts a whole different story.

All in all a pretty crap night all round

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Word of warning about car park C

Got back to car last night to find CITY scratched on my car and a flat rear tyre.

Some so called city fan did that, it seems. Yes I do feel like giving them a slap. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why do these things happen to the good guys.

AOM

Noticed all parking is fully booked for Saturday, but Arena Shopping Centre is still available. Anybody had any issues parking there?
How do they know if you're parking there for shopping or the football? Licence plate I assume?

Users who are viewing this thread