CBS Lounges (1 Viewer)

edgy

What are the different names of the lounges in the Corporate Areas?

Nick

Administrator
Is that the big one that overlooks the pitch etc? Went in one when it was on offer for community day and it wasn't too bad.

edgy

I have a Club Coventry Ticket which gives me access to the "Members Lounge" which is this apparently:

1683810562812.png

I'm sure I've been in here before. It's on the first floor.

My Bro-in-Law and my Son have tickets which allow entry into the "Coventry Building Society Lounge" - so trying to work out if/how we can mingle before/during the match.

robbiekeane

I have a Club Coventry Ticket which gives me access to the "Members Lounge" which is this apparently:

View attachment 29584

My Bro-in-Law and my Son have tickets which allow entry into the "Coventry Building Society Lounge" - so trying to work out if/how we can mingle before/during the match.
Been in club Coventry a few times it’s good. Decent pint of guiness on an actual pint glass

Nick

Administrator

View attachment 29584

Oh no the one I went in was the one with the windows

Tomh111

I've ended up on the Platinum balcony seats - which gets me access to the Premier lounge.

Not a clue whether that's decent or not, but at £80 the free coffee better be decent.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

View attachment 29584

That’s the one I’m in. We’re keeping an eye open for the “new boys” to make sure they don’t cheer too loudly, or stand up in their seats… ;)

Seriously, you need to scan the rules. No football shirts etc.. been known to stop people who are wearing them too. (Ridiculous rule)

if you come in your best suit, you’ll probably be ok… :LOL:

edgy

I've ended up on the Platinum balcony seats - which gets me access to the Premier lounge.

Not a clue whether that's decent or not, but at £80 the free coffee better be decent.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ive been up there and it's ok actually.

There's a clever trick to learn with the coffee cups you can take out to your seats and half a Guinness.

edgy

That’s the one I’m in. We’re keeping an eye open for the “new boys” to make sure they don’t cheer too loudly, or stand up in their seats… ;)

Seriously, you need to scan the rules. No football shirts etc.. been known to stop people who are wearing them too. (Ridiculous rule)

if you come in your best suit, you’ll probably be ok… :LOL:

I'm just hoping there's a bit of leway between this members lounge and the "CBS Lounge" wherever that is. So we can be together before the match.

olderskyblue

I'm just hoping there's a bit of leway between this members lounge and the "CBS Lounge" wherever that is. So we can be together before the match.
Don’t know where that is, but once you get past the ticket check inside on ground floor, you can get to Coventry Club lounge from the others

MalcSB

Birmingham match they were checking tickets at lounge doors and issuing wrist bands to those with tickets to enter. Would suggest that free movement between lounges won’t be possible - a good thing as the members lounge was packed.

edgy

I presume tickets for these areas get sent out in the post? I have confirmation email which says they will, but is there time to do that now?

Sky Blue Pete

I presume tickets for these areas get sent out in the post? I have confirmation email which says they will, but is there time to do that now?
Others have said pick them up when you enter main entrance opposite welcome desk but I really don’t know for definite

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It maybe to late for the post, so will have to pick up the tickets on the way into the Concourse.

The CBS lounge could be the old Legends lounge.

higgs

I haven't received my ticket either hoping to pick it up Sunday before the game

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Always found it a bit weird this isn't made clearer on either our website or the Arena website. If you're trying to sell things to people isn't it a good idea to make it as easy and clear as possible?

oldfiver

I am hearing hospitality tickets will be able to be picked up from the VIP ticket desk tomorrow

Best check tomorrow if not publicised

CCfC2023

CBS is on the ground floor Last home game Club Coventry (2 Floor ) had tickets checks and wristband system (RED Wristbands).

stay_up_skyblues

There's a clever trick to learn with the coffee cups you can take out to your seats and half a Guinness.

When I got a box for my brother‘s stag do the host told us to
empty out the coffee cups and fill with beer during the match. Legend he was.

higgs

We are pleased to confirm that we have opened a VIP Collection window at the Coventry Building Society on Friday 12th May from 8:30am to 6pm to enable you to collect your tickets in advance of Sunday.

Collection will be available on Friday and Sunday. Collection will not be available on Saturday.

PVA

I'm in Platinum too! I don't think I'll be able to get there tomorrow to collect the tickets, wonder what the queue will be like on Sunday morning?

This is a sensational idea!

higgs

Not sure 9.30 am Sunday I won't be flying over until Sunday morning

Users who are viewing this thread