CBS issues (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I have not a great knowledge of liquidation or administration so appreciate someone knowledgeable thoughts - Ts the rumor in the telegraph says that CCFC will put a claim in for lost revenue and the covering of a potential large fine from the ELF - How are wasps going to pay this in there current circumstances including chipping in for the pitch ? Could CCFC put wasps into liquidation/administration ? Will CCFC ever get any of the claim back if wasps went into Liquidation/administration ? If wasps go into liquidation/administration change there name to say Wasps 2 and start again no debt - would the council dare give them another lease under a new company name if the stadium was once again up for grabs and they offered more for the stadium

It would be an unsecured claim we’d get nothing

It’s not a case of wasps 2 it’s if the wording in the default clause allows moonstone a claim over the council

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I've seen the video today of the pitch being repaired, looks like they have a water cannon to soften the pitch up.

Sky Blue Harry H

Shame that, Black Pug is lovely and was in their garden yesterday. Will struggle to go in now though knowing its affiliated to them lot!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Ditto (in addition, my wife has recently suggested walking along the canal to visit The Cape of Good Hope)
Will have to do do some discrete defacing of anything Wasps related.

What does it (affiliated) actually mean though in a practical sense ? - Not sure I've noticed a TV in The Black Pug for watching rugby?

Last edited:

usskyblue

The start to our season…

thunderbirds-are.gif

Nick

Administrator
The Bull and Anchor would do well to dispense with that bullshit status . I’ve had to cancel two tables there this season already…….reason I put for cancellation on the E mail…..blame London Wasps !
Yep. I'm sure they will realise there's much more from ccfc.

Bad Boy

Does anyone have any video footage of how the repairs are going or is the CBS completely off limits to all other than those that need to work on it?

Skybluedownunder

In the Sunday telegraph today it will state The amount of taxpayers' money poured into Premiership Rugby clubs to stop them going bust has more than doubled initial estimates to reach £124m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluebeliever

There was also 200 million paid by CVC venture capitalists when buying a minority share into the rugby premiership . In return for voting this through. each club were given a share . I think there were rules on what this could be used for though . Wasps used this to fund the training ground at Henley I’m sure

I think there could be time bound covenants in place on any future sale

Grendel

There was also 200 million paid by CVC venture capitalists when buying a minority share into the rugby premiership . In return for voting this through. each club were given a share . I think there were rules on what this could be used for though . Wasps used this to fund the training ground at Henley I’m sure

interesting if they did use it for that as they never owned it

MalcSB

If so, it’s odd that (a) it was never wholly owned by Wasps and (b) is now wholly owned by a third party company (since the day of the bonds default).

Colin Steins Smile

If so, it’s odd that (a) it was never wholly owned by Wasps and (b) is now wholly owned by a third party company (since the day of the bonds default).
It seems as though the training ground would not be included in any list of assets in the event of Wasps holdings going into administration

Mcbean

In the Sunday telegraph today it will state The amount of taxpayers' money poured into Premiership Rugby clubs to stop them going bust has more than doubled initial estimates to reach £124m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are supposed to be loans !

Colin Steins Smile

Another issue that arises from the postponements of games during August is the additional costs associated with the rearranged fixtures to mid-week or during the autumn/winter time.

The energy costs of having to use floodlights will be significant. I hope the club has a fix cost rental agreement that cannot be increased for energy costs.

fatso

Another issue that arises from the postponements of games during August is the additional costs associated with the rearranged fixtures to mid-week or during the autumn/winter time.

The energy costs of having to use floodlights will be significant. I hope the club has a fix cost rental agreement that cannot be increased for energy costs.
I don't think Wasps would have the balls to charge more for the lighting!
If they did, it would just add weight to SISU's legal challenge for compensation.

oldfiver

It never was a WASP project but another Richardson personal offshoot (see other posts and ADVFN board)

I understand they received funding via the LEP

Users who are viewing this thread