CBS issues (6 Viewers)

Skybluebeliever

I've heard the game is likely to be on, also heard that the team may even have a light training session on it this weekend given they've not been there since April.
It will be on

unfortunately neither club can invest in the pitch ,so we will have to deal with how the pitch is presented to us

BUSA

It’ll be on Tuesday - not sure how good it will be for next Saturday but we have a 10 break until next game v PNE on it on 31st then another 9 days until WBA game. Problem will be when Wasps start back playing on it as it seems to have been patched up rather than a full pitch repaid by a new one being relaid

Saddlebrains

It’ll be on Tuesday - not sure how good it will be for next Saturday but we have a 10 break until next game v PNE on it on 31st then another 9 days until WBA game. Problem will be when Wasps start back playing on it as it seems to have been patched up rather than a full pitch repaid by a new one being relaid

Id say thats now an IF wasps play on it tbh

Samo

It turned out that Wasps couldn't afford the grass seed.

Liquid Gold

Honestly I think Wasps going down the drain is the crucial first step towards this. It's one of the reasons I'm willing their implosion along, that and they are cunts.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
My dreams involve a wealthy motivated city supporting billionaire in the background waiting for Wasps to go bust to buy the lease off the council with a del already in place to buy the club from sisu.

Samo

My dreams involve a wealthy motivated city supporting billionaire in the background waiting for Wasps to go bust to buy the lease off the council with a del already in place to buy the club from sisu.

That stirred parts of me that are taking some stirring these days.

Saddlebrains

Maybe they don't know. If they say its def on and then a pitch inspection is failed people will moan, if they say its def off and then it turns out it could ave been played people will moan.

Why sell any tickets then?

They would know by now whether or not its on lets be fair

Bugsy

I've got an idea why don't we just play head tennis at the CBS and if we win we get the 3points.

sounds ridiculous don't it, yeah so is this fucking shitty situation.

heads need shooting for this........PUSB

Happy_Martian

58 pages, tl/dr them all ... so okay, I have a cunning plan

CWG had a tenancy until 14th August. Our next game is on 16th August. Although we asked to play on the surface on 7/8, we didn't so the pitch issues will have had time under Wasps original theory to be resolved. So if the pitch is unplayable by Tuesday night, Wasps have run out their only excuse for a terrible surface ie. that we wanted to play on it before they said we could.

Breach of contract - SiSu to file a complaint of said breach with loss of earnings with the courts for court ordered financial restitution. Under this premise, CCFC would not be under any responsibility for postponing any further fixtures and having to face potential EFL sanctions as the onus lays entirely with our landlords. Yes, we'd have to push a couple of games into a busy season but the further financial burden would be on Wasps ... I doubt the CVA would help them against court demanded money and CCC can't keep "helping them out".

Please read with the sense of utter insanity I feel at the moment

Ashdown

58 pages, tl/dr them all ... so okay, I have a cunning plan

CWG had a tenancy until 14th August. Our next game is on 16th August. Although we asked to play on the surface on 7/8, we didn't so the pitch issues will have had time under Wasps original theory to be resolved. So if the pitch is unplayable by Tuesday night, Wasps have run out their only excuse for a terrible surface ie. that we wanted to play on it before they said we could.

Breach of contract - SiSu to file a complaint of said breach with loss of earnings with the courts for court ordered financial restitution. Under this premise, CCFC would not be under any responsibility for postponing any further fixtures and having to face potential EFL sanctions as the onus lays entirely with our landlords. Yes, we'd have to push a couple of games into a busy season but the further financial burden would be on Wasps ... I doubt the CVA would help them against court demanded money and CCC can't keep "helping them out".

Please read with the sense of utter insanity I feel at the moment
I really hope this is complete conjecture and they inform everybody quite soon what is going on so they can make plans. Anything from fans buying tickets and booking transport to local pubs and clubs putting a few extra barrels and burgers in stock . It is worrying that Wigan are not selling tickets yet but then again I imagine 500 Northern die hards can just pay on the gate in an away end that size.

Frostie

I suspect it can't officially be called on or off until a referee has inspected it, regardless what an agronomist says (have we all learnt a new word this week?).

Happy_Martian

I suspect it can't officially be called on or off until a referee has inspected it, regardless what an agronomist says (have we all learnt a new word this week?).

Me: Google, what's an agronomist?

Google: Agronomists are scientists who specialize in crop production, soil control, and soil management. They try to find ways to maximize crop production from a given acreage of soil. They also perform experiments to determine and then maximize plant nutrients and soil health.

It would be too easy to make jokes about "crop production" given our position. But if the EFL have selected him then his input will affect any decision they make. He's going to be more knowledgeable about the quality of the surface than a football referee. I doubt they'd have asked any guy to pop over just to give advise on making it playable. If he says the ground is beyond repair, EFL can only really start preparation to change our home fixtures to another venue. Well, the alternative is to knock our entire season on the head, have a delayed points deduction and we all start again in League 1 next season.

Ashdown

Fucksake, we had to take throw ins around the burnt out nicked cars when I played Sunday football in the Charnwood league.
It’s time to quit this jibber jabber and kick that bag of wind around .

Hobo

Me: Google, what's an agronomist?

Google: Agronomists are scientists who specialize in crop production, soil control, and soil management. They try to find ways to maximize crop production from a given acreage of soil. They also perform experiments to determine and then maximize plant nutrients and soil health.

It would be too easy to make jokes about "crop production" given our position. But if the EFL have selected him then his input will affect any decision they make. He's going to be more knowledgeable about the quality of the surface than a football referee. I doubt they'd have asked any guy to pop over just to give advise on making it playable. If he says the ground is beyond repair, EFL can only really start preparation to change our home fixtures to another venue. Well, the alternative is to knock our entire season on the head, have a delayed points deduction and we all start again in League 1 next season.

Don't we need a Sandronomist though?

Users who are viewing this thread