CBS issues (8 Viewers)

Major Tom

giphy.gif

Robins walks back into the changing room after viewing the pitch today

chiefdave

Games get called off for weather conditions etc. but would it not be a forfeit in this case if we can’t fulfil the fixture?
You'd hope that the EFL would be sympathetic given it is something totally out of our control. If our landlords can't provide a playable pitch its not really something we can be blamed for

Old Warwickshire lad

Come on then.

A couple people need to put their hands up and admit they were wrong.
I will admit I got it wrong. But that pitch must have been in a sorry state before it even started.
Only the groundsman will know if it was ready. And he would have been told to keep quiet, Commonwealth games obviously took precedence.

no_loyalty

I will admit I got it wrong. But that pitch must have been in a sorry state before it even started.
Only the groundsman will know if it was ready. And he would have been told to keep quiet, Commonwealth games obviously took precedence.

From the pictures I have seen, it looked perfect before the start of the Rugby 7’s.

chiefdave

I don't even think using a heavy roller will flatten it out, looks so badly damaged.
This is the worry, is this something that can be sorted before the cup game or even the Wigan game. If there's a fundamental problem and its a danger to players how long are we talking to get this resolved.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread