CBS Arena offsite parking (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Apologies there are probably a tone of these threads,

Managed to get time off to make it up for the match on Friday, bringing the car with my young lad so was looking to pre book parking.
Where is best nowadays? I don't mind a bit of a walk up but not miles and not anywhere to sketchy!

I used to use Christ the King but cant see them anywhere now. is that still an option?

rhino1002

Apologies there are probably a tone of these threads,

Managed to get time off to make it up for the match on Friday, bringing the car with my young lad so was looking to pre book parking.
Where is best nowadays? I don't mind a bit of a walk up but not miles and not anywhere to sketchy!

I used to use Christ the King but cant see them anywhere now. is that still an option?
Hi i have season ticket parking pass at Christ the king i use the Ricoh arena off site parking for it

hope this helps

matesx

Cherry Tree £5 and a 7 minutes walk to the ground.

Get there at least 90 mins before ko to get a spot

shmmeee

I used JustPark last game, Uber let us down with 40mins to kick off and we managed to get booked a five min walk away for about £8/9. Just in case anyone else is as disorganised as I am and can’t arrive 90 mins before.

Alkhen

Went for St. Finbarr's on the Ricoh offsite parking site mentioned above. bit pricey but not sure when im getting into cov so wanted to be sure.

bringing my lad up for his first night game, I have special memories of my dad getting increasingly frustrated trying to find on street parking around Highfield Road :D

Cranfield Sky Blue

Wayside Business Park next to the Novotel is on the officIal arena parking site. £10 pre booked and a out 15 minute walk. Just off the M6 as well

fernandopartridge

I parked in Elsmdale Ave near the Cherry Tree for the Cardiff game, no permit as noticed most cars on the street didn't have one. Didn't get a ticket

slowpoke

Heard rumours that Tesco car park have stopped handing out fines risky try but you never know

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

slowpoke

No, I mean it’s not good advice. Is it really worth the risk for a £60 fine?
If we win then yes!

I wouldn't suggest anyone try this out. Just heard people have started parking in Tesco's on matchdays.

I used to park in burger king when we played all those years back at the Ricoh at night games no problem but it may of all changed now

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueMatt

The Arena Shopping Park is Tescos right?

Haven't driven to a game in a long time and I normally park just across the road from the Wheatsheaf at the back of an Indian restaurant. Is that place still doing parking?

I might prebook at the Arena Shopping Park but I didn't think Tescos did match day parking.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I normally park in C. But that was showing as sold out. Noticed that they are now putting arena shopping park on there as well. Went for that so hoping that all will be ok. Anyone else booked that?

robbiethemole

Booked C this morning via the chap at the Arena, cos Glide parking site is shite wouldn't accept payment and couldn't reset it. Have Wasps negotiated this deal with them? if so they've been had

torchomatic

I just bought parking for Saturday. A, B and C were apparently fully booked, so booked Arena Park. Has anyone paid for parking there? Can you park anywhere?

Major Tom

I use the official parking in C as travel to matches from out of town with family its convenient but £12 is rip off for basic non-secure car parking. Captive audience and all that but it really is taking the **$$.

Moff

I just bought parking for Saturday. A, B and C were apparently fully booked, so booked Arena Park. Has anyone paid for parking there? Can you park anywhere?

I've parked there Torchy, parked where I wanted, no issues.
From recent experience park as close to the exits as you can, unless you want some queuing time/shopping time after the game.

Users who are viewing this thread