Catering at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
My guess is that its an estimate of the turnover it is worth to Delaware over the duration of the contract........ it is not unusual that things are expressed in this manner, even if it is misleading

thekidfromstrettoncamp

pastythegreat Never mentioned players but since you have now they are taking a back seat and letting professional do the job we don't seem to have sold any players we did not want to (early days I know) but no one went in January . Point 2 like I said before they want Wasps to pay more for something they said was too dear wont win in court wasting money that could be used in the club. Point 3 I have not seen anywhere yet that says they are walking away from the deal with Compass without sorting any financial deal being sorted . Where have we been kicked out of the Ricoh? Despite all the negativity towards them from our owners Although I think the end game on that is getting near . Don't know what Sponsorship got to do with renading on contracts .It was SUSI who had the first chance and said they would not pay the amount Higgs asked having shook hands on the deal, so they were left to deal with Wasps . As far a I can see Wasps have not liquidated a company having ran the assets down in it , so as the company (acl) could not be paid for a negotiated contract. I agree Wasps were wrong to move away from their fans ( not a Wasps fan) but they saw an opportunity and took it. SUSI thought they were the only show in town and they were not . I know you and others might not like it but I think if Wasps have financial problems people say they have, we should still even now try and do some sort of a deal with them on the Stadium perhaps not 50/50 .Just a deal that stop the yearly are we playing here or not . .

Grendel

"Still no share for CCFC". If you owned the stadium having put your money into it why should give money to someone who did not want to? "It's overpriced " was Mr Fisher's when asked why we did not not buy it. They put the money up they decide. Would you give someone a share in a deal when they are taking you to court? I don't think I would in fact I think the only reason the stadium deal was done was to try and show they are not as bad as SISU are. Role reversal and I don't think Wasps would have been here next year

Factually inaccurate. Wasps were offered the whole management company for half the price sisu were offered for half the stadium and on a six fold lease increase. The club were once told to pay £24 million for the F and B rights

fernandopartridge

Factually inaccurate. Wasps were offered the whole management company for half the price sisu were offered for half the stadium and on a six fold lease increase. The club were once told to pay £24 million for the F and B rights
I don't even bother engaging with the likes of him anymore, still can't grasp any of the pertinent facts

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Grendal I don't think I have said anywhere that SISU were offered the same deal as Wasps if I did feel free to point it out .Did SISU not say no and walk away without any talks?. The offer to Wasps was made when the council just wanted it off their hands and were prepared to talk

pastythegreat

Grendal I don't think I have said anywhere that SISU were offered the same deal as Wasps if I did feel free to point it out .Did SISU not say no and walk away without any talks?. The offer to Wasps was made when the council just wanted it off their hands and were prepared to talk
You didn't no, but you did imply Fisher was in the wrong for refusing to buy when he had the chance because it was "too expensive"! Something he was clearly right about as it was only weeks later sold for half of what he was offered it for!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I used to love an hotdog before the game well overpriced then they were changed and it was like eating an hotdog still in a plastic wrapper fucking dreadful and so much overpriced that it made a McDonald's seem like a bargain I have something to eat now before I go ...fuck em

pastythegreat

I used to love an hotdog before the game well overpriced then they were changed and it was like eating an hotdog still in a plastic wrapper fucking dreadful and so much overpriced that it made a McDonald's seem like a bargain I have something to eat now before I go ...fuck em
They repeat on you for hours afterwards too

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

skyblueinBaku

Before a game I usually get a hotdog from the Jacket Potato van outside Tesco. They do burgers too. The hotdog is pretty good and much cheaper (£2.50) than the things masquerading as hotdogs inside the stadium.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread