Casper and Corey's killer found dead (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Based on what I’ve heard about him I’d be surprised if it was suicide or anything natural/accidental.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Best news I've heard all Christmas! Made my day! Hope the bastard rots in Hell!

CJ_covblaze

Superb news. Hopefully it was very long and very painful.

Covkid1968#

He was and always will be an utter c....unit. Glad he went like this ... all alone and feeling sorry for himself

oucho

As I posted elsewhere, I do feel sorry for his family and friends who will still be trying to deal with the enormity of the crime he committed. But no sympathy for the man himself even if he did feel remorse in the end. As per the drink driving thread, it doesn't take a genius to avoid driving if you're under the influence. Unfortunately I doubt this will bring any closure to the family of those poor boys. Mr Brown's legacy will outlive him in the form of many ruined lives.

Westendlad

As I posted elsewhere, I do feel sorry for his family and friends who will still be trying to deal with the enormity of the crime he committed. But no sympathy for the man himself even if he did feel remorse in the end. As per the drink driving thread, it doesn't take a genius to avoid driving if you're under the influence. Unfortunately I doubt this will bring any closure to the family of those poor boys. Mr Brown's legacy will outlive him in the form of many ruined lives.
Did you know him or his family oucho ?

dutchman

He won't be ruining any more lives though, which he most likely would have done on his release from jail, given his previous history of immediate reoffending.

Otis

I'm not unhappy he's dead by a long chalk, but am not keen on the bloodlust of it all, no.

Just think we need to be better than that as human beings.

Fully understand the feelings of people though and the notion of wanting vengeance and him dead.

Sky Blue Pete

I'm not unhappy he's dead by a long chalk, but am not keen on the bloodlust of it all, no.

Just think we need to be better than that as human beings.

Fully understand the feelings of people though and the notion of wanting vengeance and him dead.
My sentiments exactly

oucho

For a while last night I couldn't sleep due to thinking about this whole incident again. I had forgotten how much of a tosser the driver was. For about 30 minutes I was lying there fantasizing about what retribution I would have meted out to that worthless twat, given the chance. Nothing though can make up for the irrepreable damage and pain he caused.

The reality is that people can die in car accidents through nobody's fault, that's a fact of life. But this bloke had never had a license, banned from driving, no insurance (obviously), 30 past motoring offences, high on coke and 2 other drugs, out of prison that week for possession of a machete, doing 60mph in a 30 zone and to top it all tries to run off when he hit the family. That's not your run of the mill knob, that's a genuine lifelong scummy crim. I would be ashamed to know that guy.

Fact is that if any of us had taken the law into our own hands and given him the thrashing he deserved (or worse), we'd probably find ourselves in court with a conviction, thus harming our own life prospects. Despite how angry we all are, the right thing was what happened I.e. criminal proceedings leading to long term jail.

One thing I know for sure, if I was that little piece of shit I'd have killed myself years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread