Casper and Corey (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

How dreadful for these little boy’s family and friends, and for the whole City. Cov players will be wearing black armbands, should we as fans do something? A minutes applause on 2 and 6 minutes, or perhaps on 26 minutes? Not sure how these things are arranged? Thoughts?

lifeskyblue

So sad, collection for family reached over £9k already perhaps at our next home game we could double that atleast.

Hopefully yes. I also hope the family are invited to a game...when they are ready and the club and fans hold a collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Reverend Skyblue

God bless these two youngsters, I pray they are at peace. As a dad I swear I just wouldn't know how I could carry on if this happened to me. I hope the parents family and friends support them going forward and I pray that somehow they can carry on.
Can I ask have they found the total scum who ran away from this.

LastGarrison

God bless these two youngsters, I pray they are at peace. As a dad I swear I just wouldn't know how I could carry on if this happened to me. I hope the parents family and friends support them going forward and I pray that somehow they can carry on.
Can I ask have they found the total scum who ran away from this.
Yes arrested shortly after and well known around the Wyken area.

stevefloyd

Theres pictures on facebook of the scumbags a 53 year old man and a 41 year old woman hope they get their just rewards but knowing our pathetic justice system will probably get some paltry custodial... very very very wrong... my heart goes out to their poor parents

Last edited:

rupert_bear

They will if found guilty of drink driving and/or death by dangerous driving they or atleast the driver will be locked up for a long time his/her playtimes will be over but this incident should be a wake up call but it won’t be.I drive for a living and fast, mad and reckless driving is on the increase at an alarming rate and I suspect drink/drug driving is too. I don’t know these two arrested but word is they are well known in that area for drink and I would wager using their car, but what about their pals, others in the pub, staff and landlord shouldn’t they have lifted the phone to the cops when they knew they had driven to the pub, these are not isolated goes on all over then a tragedy like this happens.
Government should bring in tougher laws as a deterrent anyone with drink/drugs in their system long bans and confiscate their vehicle, anyone caught speeding over certain limits twice in 3 year period banned. More should be charged with reckless driving which already carries vehicle confiscation options. Looking at that film snippet showing the offending car zooming down the street as startling as it is it also shows another car going the other way let’s say not hanging about.
We should all look at ourselves.

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Theres pictures on facebook of the scumbags a 53 year old man and a 41 year old woman hope they get their just rewards but knowing our pathetic justice system will probably get some paltry custodial... very very very wrong... my heart goes out to their poor parents

Also when they come out of their brief spell inside they will be moved away for their safety no doubt with us footing the bill for that as well

Nick

Administrator
Good to see the club are wearing black armbands.

I know it isn't going to reverse what happened but maybe in a few weeks get the sibling down to Ryton for the day as well.

oucho

Good to see the club are wearing black armbands.

I know it isn't going to reverse what happened but maybe in a few weeks get the sibling down to Ryton for the day as well.
How old is the other one? I agree the club would be right to do that but you also wonder how it could do anything to help. Wouldb't hurt i suppose.

CCFC54321

I’m not a violent man but I’d love to get my hands on them both for a couple of minutes.

I’ll smirk when I read in the papers that there both getting ‘attention’ every day from fellow in mates when there doing there life sentences.

I imagine the scum bags are saying it’s not there fault instead of telling the legal system to save tax payers money and just give us the life sentences we deserve.

tisza

sound like a real pair of charmers.
Papers reporting man shouting abuse at judge calling him a "f**cking pr*k" and that it was a kangaroo court.

wingy

They're off to Crown court in March Via videolink .
I wonder if they think it could be hostile.

CCFC54321

sound like a real pair of charmers.
Papers reporting man shouting abuse at judge calling him a "f**cking pr*k" and that it was a kangaroo court.
Bet he doesn’t gob off to the in-mates in the scrubs when he’s doing his porridge.

Users who are viewing this thread