Cashman… (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

"And that concludes Coventry City's business for this transfer window"

crowd riot GIF

steve101

One of those that really didn't work out. The fact he was shipped out on loan as soon as he was signed might have been telling.

fatso

Makes sense, it was never going to happen for him here. And we have young strikers who need to develop in the U21 and he was blocking that progression.

ccfc1234

One of those that really didn't work out. The fact he was shipped out on loan as soon as he was signed might have been telling.
He was one of many really average players that were signed to be the next big thing, he like others were never at the level required and poorly scouted, however, I hope he goes and settles and makes a positive impact on a first 11

SkyblueTexan

Gyo, Gus and now Cashman? totally gutted..: :cry:

slowpoke

He was one of many really average players that were signed to be the next big thing, he like others were never at the level required and poorly scouted, however, I hope he goes and settles and makes a positive impact on a first 11
It happens, he was promising at Brighton but became surplus so we took the chance on him, that was the market we were in then.

GaryJones

Pretty frosty statement.
Agree - shortest statement from the club I’ve seen.
They probably couldn’t remember what he actually did as he was hardly ever in the building.

Brighton supporting friends spoke very highly of him when he moved as a great signing for.the future..,but just doesn't seem to have fulfilled his potential

Users who are viewing this thread