cash dilema (1 Viewer)

rob9872

£110 Nuneaton

eastwoodsdustman

Before Christmas, I was coming away from a home match and found a brand new kids training top in a carrier bag. I took it back to the chap who was sitting there at the next game a couple of weeks later as I thought it'd probably be a Christmas present. He must have hated his kids.

Gazolba

I'd give it back to whoever can prove its theirs by telling me the banknote numbers. Otherwise keep it.

dancers lance

I found some cash (just over £100) in a scrunched up bunch of notes on the floor under a seat in the stadium when leaving a football match the other evening. I was one of the last to leave so not many others around, and everyone on that particular row had left. No wallet, just the cash. What would you do in my situation?

Contact the club?
Give it to charity?
Spend it?
Other?
If I have ever found any wallets, bags or purses etc, I have always managed to track the person down and hand it back, just finding cash is much harder to resolve, your only option would be to hand it to the police and hope someone claims it with proof they own it (never going to happen) so... 6 months later you can go back and claim it. Or, you could take your family out for a nice meal and give it as a tip to the person serving you and show some much needed love to a hard working, minimum wage fellow human.

Gazolba

<snip>. Or, you could <snip> show some much needed love to a hard working, minimum wage fellow human.
And who is to say that's not the person who found it.

Users who are viewing this thread