Cash / Cashless System (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Did anybody notice much difference on Tuesday?

I had to wait a lot longer and the girl serving couldn't really add up so it took her a while to work out the change.

Much preferred cashless.

torchomatic

I much preferred cashless. It was particularly good the first season we had it because if you were quick you could whip your card off before the scanner went green and you could get your stuff for nowt.

I thought it was fairly quick in tesco stand, I paid cash, only hold was some busy blokes in front demanding they knew the brand of the hot chocolate they were about to be given..

WillieStanley

It was good not queuing up twice but the actual queue was far too slow. I'm not sure why cashless went. Most feedback I heard was good!

Gaz

I too preferred the cashless system, so much quicker and just found it simple really.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I thought it was fairly quick in tesco stand, I paid cash, only hold was some busy blokes in front demanding they knew the brand of the hot chocolate they were about to be given..

Really? Some people do my fecking head in. Minor details while the rest of us have to wait! (that being aimed at the fussy hot chocolate drinker, not you MH)

pusbccfc

Maybe we should write a petition to the club to have it back;)

I couldn't imagine if we got a higher attendance than sat, shocking queues in B15

chiefdave

I was a fan of the cashless system when they had both options, it never made sense to be all cashless. What I don't get is why they don't have pints, teas etc ready and waiting like they do at festivals when they're expecting a big rush between bands. The system of having to order a round then wait for the person serving you to pour the pints and deal with the cash seems to slow things down massively.

Users who are viewing this thread